Hiroshi, Yusuke, and Naohito Tell All

Naohito suddenly stepped forth, making his presence all too known. For once, though, he actually had a slight grin on his face. Everyone was so shocked.

Naohito Sakuragi: Hello, my fellow students.

The Remaining Student Body: Hello, First-Year Secretary, Naohito Sakuragi.

Naohito Sakuragi: I'm sure we're all aware of how popular the Sohmas are.

The Entire Male Student Body: Oh, yeah.

The Entire Female Student Body: Most certainly.

Naohito Sakuragi: Well, I have something on the Sohmas as well as Tohru Honda of class 2-D that I think everyone who attends Kaibara High School, particularly Motoko-senpai and the Prince Yuki Fan Club girls, along with anyone else who admires the next president would be very interested to know about.

Kyo gulped. This was how the first nightmare he had the night before about the one-sided scuffle between Tohru and that insane damn rat's fangirls began. Were his bad dreams from the previous night really just visions of the future Kyo mistook for the form of nightmares? What other bad dreams of his about Tohru were prophecies of some kind in disguise? Was he putting his beloved at risk simply by dreaming about her?

Naohito Sakuragi: But first, I would like this to be spoken of by not one, but two other people among the Student Body who found out this information before even I had. Hiroshi Kibayoshi-senpai and Yusuke Fukushima-senpai, time to repay your debt for my tutoring the two of you last night. Now!

Hiroshi and Yusuke suddenly realized that they had been played by Naohito, but it was far too late to go back on their word to their own kouhai.

Hiroshi Kibayoshi: Tohru Honda-san is living in the same house as Yuki and Kyo Sohma.

The Entire Prince Yuki Fan Club: What?!

Yusuke Fukushima: And according to what Sakuragi-kouhai told us last night, Kyo and Tohru kissed one another on the cheek.

Kyo's Entirety of Fan Girls: What did you just say?

Naohito Sakuragi: I believe they said that not only is Tohru Honda living in a house with Yuki and Kyo Sohma, but Kyo and Tohru have also kissed one another, albeit on the cheek, but I'm starting to think that both the two of them would've preferred the lips.