Interrogation

"we found you on the outskirts of new York, how did you get there?"

'new York? I'm in new York?' like hell I'll believe that'

"where am I?" I ask again in a shaky voice.

"you're in SHIELD. One of the most secured facilities in this world. Don't worry you're safe. But you have to tell me how did you get there?"

"SHIELD?" I repeat surprised. "as in THE SHIELD?"

"you know this place?"

'they really did a good job at planning it. Everything looks so realistic and detailed. And why not. It's marvel we're talking about.' I think as I take a look around this room and hopping to find some hidden cameras.

"what are you looking at?" 'Coulson' asks confused by my reaction.

I can't help but let out a smile and chuckle, "you did a great a job at this not gonna lie. Its all so realistic, its really cool." I say looking around this room.

"what are you talking about?"

"I mean this room or set you guys made. Its really amazing."

"this isn't a set kid. You're in our hospital and this is a real place."

'damn, he's really in his character. Marvel wouldn't hire bad actors of course.'

"yeah sure" I say still laughing. "where are the hidden cameras?"

"hidden cameras?" he asks getting suspicious now.

"yeah I mean you're recording it aren't you? It's all a prank isn't it?"

"it's not a prank kid. We found you unconscious on ground. What happened to you. We can't help you if you don't tell us the truth."

"so you want me to believe I'm in SHIELD? Like THE SHIELD? Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistic Division SHIELD?

'If only I could remember my assignments like this.'

"you seem to know about it."

"come on, of course i do. And I'm a big fan of course."

"you're a fan of SHIELD?"

"yeah. But look it's all really cool and all but you can break the character now. My parents are probebl- my parents. Do they even know I'm here. Are they back stage?"

"Look kid, I don't know what makes you think we're acting but I can assure you it's not some set or acting. You're in a hospital ward for real. And you mentioned about your parents, where are they? We can help you contact them."

'it's all getting a bit too much now.'

"ok now I'm getting nervous you know."I murmur fiddling with my diamond bracelet on my right wrist.

"you don't need to be nervous. unless you're on bad side of SHIELD. Are you?"

I knit my eyebrows together and tightly grab the blanket I'm wearing in my hand because now I'm starting to get scared and whenever I'm nervous I just get a hold of anything I have in my hands at the moment, or just grab by own hand.

'Coulson' starts to notice my body language and he says,

"you don't have to worry if you don't have bad intentions. If you're in trouble tell us. We can help."

Now I'm getting out of words to speak and I just stare at my hands.

"you still haven't answered my previous question, how did you get there?"

"this is getting a bit extreme now." I murmur slowly but he hears that anyways.

"alright kid. Take your time. I'll be back in few minutes. But you have to talk then."

He gives one last gentle smile and leaves the room. I just stare at the the door. Waiting for him come back and confirm it was all a prank but he doesn't.

The doctor and nurse are still in the room which I didn't pay attention to until the doctor speaks,

"if you need anything inform the nurse alright?"

I just nod at that and he also takes his leave. Then the nurse comes forward,

"just press that red button if you need me." She shows me a red button on my left and she leaves too.

I just look around the room I'm in and taking everything in.

'this looks too realistic to make though, would they really spend this much money just to prank people?'

I look at the table on my right and see my glasses on it. I take them and clean them with fabric of my T-shirt. I'm still wearing my college uniform. 'Why do we need uniform in college again? Didn't we have enough of that in school.' It was a simple red T-shirt with my college's small logo on it's top left side. For bottoms I was wearing jeans. My shoes weren't on, they were on floor beside my bed. I lean back in frustration and recall everything that happened in last few minutes. I check my pockets and realize I don't have my phone or handsfree.

'shit'

3rd POV

Maria Hill approaches Nick Fury who is sitting on his desk and watching the whole conversation between the girl and agent Coulson through AV.

"boss, we found a phone with her belongings, the tech team had some trouble unlocking it but we finally got thought it."

She hands the phone to Fury and he takes a closer look at it

"they are making new toys everyday huh?"

He looks a bit confused because he hasn't seen any civilian have phone this advanced.

"what took so long to unlock a phone?"

"no one has seen or even heard of this model and it's better than any other phone in market. We looked into it but this brand or model doesn't exist."

"interesting." Fury says looking at the phone and then look back on the computer screen where he can see the girl sitting on her bed alone now.

"we following ghost stories now?" he says.

Just then agent Coulson arrives in his office,

"boss?"

"yeah I was listening to everything."

"so what do you think?"

"she had her time. we need to talk now." He says as he stand up and starts to make his way toward the hospital room. Maria Hills and agent Coulson following behind.

Diya's POV

I'm still sitting on my bed thinking of what to do, it's been a couple of minutes and they haven't come back.

'they can't just leave me alone like this right? i don't think they are getting anything entertainment worthy.'

I hear footsteps outside door and then 3 people enter my room.

'holly shit!!!!'

'Fury' enters my room followed by 'Maria Hills' and 'agent Coulson'. And my eyes were gonna pop out of my socket.

'that's Samual freaking Jackson. wait is that Cobie freaking Smulders?'

I was gonna speak but before I could 'Fury' beats me to it,

"Before you accuse me of being in a drama company, you have to answer our questions. and trust me when I say there are a lot of them."

'Did I say he was looking hella intimidating?'

They approach me and 'Fury' takes a seat on a chair infront of me

"you seem to already know about SHIELD. I'm Nick Fury, director of SHIELD. This is agent Maria Hills and you've already met agent Coulson. Now that our sweet introduction is over let's get to our talk shall we?"

I couldn't think of anything at this point. This can't be happening.

'It's probably a dream. Yeah that's what it is.'

"now where do you come from?"

After a bit of hesitation I finally open my mouth

"F-far away."

"You need to be more specific, kid."

"...India."