little moments

A/N : This is a rough sketch of what I imagined her as, I promise I'll make a proper one later since I'm currently busy with college work, which is also the reason why I didn't upload in a while

A/N : This is a rough sketch of what I imagined her as, I promise I'll make a proper one later since I'm currently busy with college work, which is also the reason why I didn't upload in a while. Sorry about that but I'll be more regular from now on so don't worry about that and thank you again for all the support. I appreciate you all for reading this. Feel free to comment or share some opinions of yours because I love that.

Story continues down below

______________________________________

"And try to move it a bit higher."

I sit on edge of my bed as my physical therapist, who was sitting on his knees on floor, helps me to move my right leg higher slowly. I do as he says and move it higher in air. My muscles had gone slightly weaker due to the long bed rest so it was harder to move them now so I had to take physical therapy.

"see it's better than last time again. We got more improvement."

"how long do I have to keep taking these sessions?"

"this was the last one. You won't need me anymore. But keep doing simple exercise like this. You'll be back to normal in no time." He tells me smiling.

"so someone's finally gonna get out of their bed chamber?" Mr. Stark says who was standing not so far from us.

"yes. Be sure to take all your meals and medicine on time."

I nod at him as he stands up and takes his bag in his hands,

"very well then, I'll take my leave now."

"thank you for the help." I tell him.

"happy to be of help." He then turns to Mr. Stark and nod at him,

"Mr. Stark."

"thank you again." He answers back and shakes his hand then turns back to me as my therapist leaves the room. Mr. Stark sits next to me and pats my back,

"congrats, kid. No more therapy."

"yep. At last." I say signing.

"let's get some treat. How about.....cheese burgers?"

"didn't the doctors said to eat healthy?"

"one time won't hurt. Come on. "

"you know what.....I'll take 2."

"nah, you get only get a half."

I make a dramatic hurtful face at him hearing that and he shrugs,

"it's the doctors, not me."

"oh come on." I laugh.

"just kidding." He says standing up before holding my hand and helping me get up as well then we start to walk out of room, I was walking slowly and Mr. Stark was staying with me holding my hand to help me walk. I was feeling as a bit of burden because I couldn't even walk without anyone's help now. But hopefully I recover quickly and everyone won't have to worry about me so much.