A happy day

After a long drive we get close to Stark tower. I still couldn't get my eyes off of window. A part of me was saying this is a chance to live that life you dreamed of. Other part of me was saying this isn't your home. But is it wrong to say I didn't want to go back home. Would I be a bad person to want to live here, leaving everything behind from my world. But I didn't want to think about that now, I only wanted to live in this moment for now. I'll think about the future tomorrow.

We reach inside the building and get out of the car. I wear my bag on my shoulders again and get in the elevator with Mr. Stark. It was getting hard for me to not jump in excitement. Before I even know it we reach our floor, we get out of elevator and I take a look around the place. It's just like in movies, but even better in person.

"welcome back, sir. Do you need anything this moment?" I hear a familiar robotic voice. And I instantly recognize it.

"good to be back and no."

"Is that Jarvis?" I ask smiling big looking up to no one particularly.

"Yep. That's him." Mr. Stark replies.

"hello, I'm Jarvis an AI built by Mr. Stark. How can I help?"

"that's so cool." I laugh looking at Mr. Stark.

"how about I show you your room?" Mr. Stark asks.

"Sure."

I follow him to a hallway and my eyes are looking at every single detail until he stops at a room and opens the door letting me enter. When I enter it I smile at looking at everything. This was the most beautiful and luxurious room I laid my eyes on in person.

"like it?"

"I love it."I say grinning.

"take a break, freshen up, maybe take a shower. I got some work to do until then." He says and leaves the room.

I'm still standing in the same place looking at everything . then I look to my right and see the glass wall and outside is the view of the whole city. I walk toward it and touch the glass with both of my palms and rest my forehead against it and take a proper look at the city below. Everything looked so tiny, I could see cars going around the street and people walking on footpath. Then I look to my level and I could see all the other buildings as far as I can see. I only ever saw view like this in movies or social media, never in my I imagined I could see this for real. I let out a small laugh on my own at this thought.

'I might cry.'

"oh and forgot to ask you abou-" Mr. Stark comes back but see me looking outside and smiling brightly, he stops on his tracks and doesn't complete his sentence, not sure if he should interrupt this moment. But after few seconds he breaks the silence and asks again,

"hey kid, you need to tell me what you like to eat or I'll order a lot of veggies for you."

I look back inside and notice him coming back,

"uh, I like Chinese but anything is fine."

“don’t stay there staring out all day.”
He says leaving again before I can reply.

I quickly go to bathroom and take a look at my self in mirror. It’s been only few hours so I nothing much has changed but I could really use a shower.

After a quick shower I get back in my room and leave to meet Mr. Stark.

“Jarvis?”

“Yes ma'am.”

“Where is Mr. Stark?”

“sir is currently in his office on the same floor as you. Go straight ahead and take two lefts.”