calm before the storm

We get back on Helicarrier and dozen of SHIELD police force is waiting for us. As soon as we get out, they handcuff Loki and escort him in.

Meanwhile I get to the briefing room with others and sit at the table. Soon Dr. Banner joins us as well. Screens on the table light up showing us Fury, interrogating Loki in his glass cell.

"In case it's unclear, you try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass...."

Fury pressed a button which opens up a Batch under Loki's cell. He peers down at the view below him as the gusting wind sounds can be heard.

"....thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!"

He closes the hatch and points at Loki,

"Ant..." then points at the button, "...boot."

"it's an impressive cage. Not built I think, for me." Loki says smirking.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

I quickly take a glance at Dr. Banner sadly, who's doesn't notice it because he's too busy looking at the interrogation intently.

"The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such a creature to defend you?"

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did." Fury replies.

"Ohh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share. And then to be reminded what real power is "

"Well, let me know if real power wants a magazine or something." Fury says Walking away.

Loki looks at the camera and gives an evil smirk.

We all just look until the screen goes black. Except Thor who was too torn apart to even watch, just listened. We all couldn't say anything but then Dr. Banner finally breaks the silence.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?"

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" cap asks Thor.

"he has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

"An army? From outer space?" cap asks worried.

"So he's building another portal. That's what be needed Erik Selvig for." Dr. Banner answers.

"Selvig?"

"He's an astrophysicist."

"He's a friend."

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours. We still haven't been able to get him out of it."

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here."

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him."

"Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother."

"He killed eighty people in two days." Nat says seriously.

"He's adopted." Thor replies after 3 seconds of concern.

This was one of my favorite parts but it would be inappropriate to laugh right now.

"Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?" Dr. Banner asks.