meeting Mr. Stark

We walked outside the building waiting for our ride.

"Do me a favor and don't mess things up." Fury tells Mr. Stark.

"When do I ever mess things up?"

"Everytime."

"Fair enough." He replies after two seconds of pause.

"What are you gonna tell everyone else? I mean what was it all about and stuff." I ask Fury.

"we'll cover things up."

"oh don't worry he's great at hiding things, that's his speaciality. But shouldn't you already know that?" Mr. Stark says.

"Y-yeah, but still, j-just asking."

"you always stutter that much?"

'you have no idea.'

"y-yeah."

"it's alright, we can work on that."

Just then a car pulls up. I assume is belongs to Mr. Stark because it looks very expensive.

"alright, let's get going." Mr. Stark said and got on driving seat. I sit on passenger seat beside him with my bag on my lap.

I look out of the window to see Fury, agent Hills and agent Coulson still standing there,

"s-see you guys later I guess." I tell them.

Fury just nods and I look at agent Coulson who gives me one last smile before we take off.

'aww I'm kinda gonna miss them, not gonna lie.'

I take a proper look inside the car and oh boy I am loving every single bit of it. I never sat inside a car this beautiful. Everything looks so clean and luxurious, I look out of the window again to see a beautiful view of Washington DC. It was one of the, if not the best view I've seen in person.

'The least I can do I enjoy these little things that I would never get to in my world. Have I mentioned it was a childhood dream of mine to visit New York at least once? One of my biggest dreams that seemed impossible is actually becoming true I can't believe it'

I smile big at that thought while playing with my bracelet again. Mr. Stark notices me smiling looking outside of window and asks,

"enjoying the view?"

'heck yeah.'

I look back inside at him and hum a 'yes'.

"view is even better from the Stark tower."

"I know. That's what I'm most excited about." I say in a low voice with still the same smile on my face.

"so, movie huh? What's it called?"

I look at him confused at first causing him to elaborate on that question,

"that movie we're all a part in from your universe."

"o-oh oh yeah, um i-it's not just one movie, it's a big cinematic universe actually. It's called MCU for marvel cinematic universe. It h-has many movies and s-some mini TV s-series i-in it. Around 23 and many more c-coming in future"

"that's cool. Do I have a movie?"

"yeah. You have 3. It's a triology. You're the one who started it all actually. Your movie was the first installment. Everyone loves you." I say with a big smile.

He raises his eyebrows and says,

"good to know. What's the title?"

"Iron-man."

"That's it?"

"yeah."

"nothing dramatic like, 'the amazing Iron-man' or 'tales of the Iron-man'?"

"no no, it's just Iron-man. But it's still cool."

"of course it would be. That's not debatable."

"no. no it's not."I say laughing.

"so what's my actor like?"

"he's just like you actually. It's just like you playing as yourself. His name is Robert Downy Jr."

"I got a cool name in every world it seems."

I laugh again at that saying,

"yeah. Yeah you do."

He smiles at me before saying,

"see, told you we could work on that."

"what?"

"you didn't stutter."

I paused for a second before realizing what he just said.

"yeah...yeah I didn't." I say and laugh at that small achievement.

Then he notices my bag on my lap and goes,

"it would be more comfortable if you put it on back seat."

"I don't mind it with me but...I guess you're right." I say and put the bag on back seat.

"I'm always right, what's in it anyways? Something important?"

"no, just my notes and college assignments."

"college? You look like you're in school."

"well, it's just my first year."

"what do you study?"

"um...pharmacy."

"thought it would be something cooler, like multiverse or space and stuff."

"well, I'm kinda bad at maths and stuff."

"fair enough. Do you like music?"

"yeah I love music."

"what do you like?"

"I don't have a specific kind of favorite. It depends on my mood."

"Sooo what does your mood says now?"

I think for a moment then smile before saying,

"AC/DC"

He returns the smile before turning on AC/DC music in car

"I like your taste in music, kid."

He then turns his focus on driving again and there's a comfortable silence between us except for the loud music, not that I mind. I love music as I just said. I look out of window once again admiring the view.

'still can't believe I am with Tony Stark himself. it has to be the best day of my life.'