storm

"Solanki. Can you move?" Fury keeps asking me, trying to keep me awake.

I put up all my strength to stand up, Fury helps me to keep me on my feet. My pain only gets worse and my head keeps bleeding.

"where are the medics?" Fury asks in his ear piece getting impatient.

"C-Coulson. Ag-gent Coulson." I try to speak up but my voice is too low for him to hear.

"medics are on their way, stay here." Fury says makes me sit down and walk away to a corner to talk to someone on other side of line.

'I don't have time for this.'

I get up again taking support of wall behind me and walk away from the lab to find the detention section. Walking has never been harder and this pain isn't getting any better. I let go of the support from wall and try to walk faster. I look around the hallway trying to find directions. Thankfully they are labeled.

After walking for one minute I finally find a way to the detention section and try to run as fast as possible. When I get near the room I start recognizing some silhouettes. It was agent Coulson holding a phase 2 prototype.

"move away, please."

'this is it.'

"you like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent the destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out?"

I run as fast as possible and see Loki coming from behind him holding his scepter.

'no no no no no.'

Loki hold up his scepter ready to stab him in the heart. But just before he could do that I jump in and push agent Coulson out of the way. We both hit the ground with a loud thud and Loki just watch with his scepter in air where agent Coulson was supposed to be.

"kid!" agent Coulson looks at me surprised and see what state I'm in. Loki readies his scepter to hit us again and I close my eyes tightly, try to shield my face with my arms and curling up my legs waiting for more pain but I hear a strong blast near me and I open my eyes to see agent Coulson holding the prototype aimed at someone. I look to the side and see Loki on ground who got blasted away.

"so that's what it does." Agent Coulson says and turns to me again worriedly.

"you alright, kid?" he drops the weapon on side and take a closer look at my wound.

I just try to laugh but end up coughing loudly, but I was just happy that I finally saved him. felt like a big burden was taken off of me. I couldn't be more happy.

"little one?" Thor asks from inside his cell.

Me and agent Coulson looks at Thor who was banging on the glass with his hammer, but it wouldn't budge. Agent Coulson helps me to get up and makes me sit down supporting my back with some wall again and walk to the button to free him. but just as he was about to press the button Loki comes from behind and was about to stab him again but this time he dodges to the side but his arm gets hurt. Two more of Barton's soldiers come inside the room and start a fight with him. Loki then turns to me and start walking towards my way. At this moment, I couldn't feel like a fan. All I could feel was fear, fear of him. because right now he's a villain about to kill me and I couldn't fight back. I try to crawl away from him but he gets me by my arm harshly and makes me stand on my legs again.

"you are a gutsy one, aren't you."

"brother! Don't do this." Thor screams from inside the cell.

Loki turns to him and smiles mischievously, he hold up his scepter to stab me,

'no this can't be the end.'