talk

Meanwhile on the streets of new York, avengers fight the army with all they got.

"nice call. What else you got?" Mr. Stark says.

"well, Thor's taking on a squadron down on 6th."

"and he didn't invite me?"

Suddenly they all hear Coulson's voice in comms.

"everyone, I think someone wants to talk to you."

Then they all hear shaky and long breaths of a person.

"....Mr. S-Stark....c-cap?" they hear a familiar low voice of a girl.

Iron man slows down in his tracks and Captain stops the fight and tap in his earpiece.

"kid?" cap asks and signs in relief hearing that voice.

"sleeping beauty finally awake?" Iron man says smiling trying to sound like he doesn't care much.

I let out a small laugh which hurts my stomach a little but I forget about it as soon as I hear Nat's voice.

"you hurt my feelings kiddo, had us all worried there."

"s-sorry."

I can hear her laughing a little before saying,

"polite as ever....how are you holding up?"

"....h-hurts."

"it'll hurt a little but it'll get better I promise."

"you're brave, kid, I'm sure you can walk through." Cap tells me.

"I'm....n-not."

"why not?"

"...d-don't have enough...c-coura-age, c-cap."

He pauses for a moment and sees a chitauri guard coming his way to attack him. he quickly dodges and throws his shield and throws him across the street, and catches his shield back before speaking again.

"anyone jumping in front of a bad guy to stop him alone knowing how strong they are, is brave in my eyes, kid." He punches another chitauri guard coming his way.

I think about it for a second, letting that sync in. did he mean it or just said that to make me feel better. Or was he right? If only he knew how coward I actually am in real life, running away from every responsibilities like crazy.

"you know what, kid? Once this is all over, I'll get you out for some cheese burgers. How about that?" Iron man says flying through the air shooting any enemy on sight.

I laugh again but too busy to feel any pain,

"...d-did you...s-see any sh-shawarma shop?

"huuuh, how did you know?" he says dramatically on purpose.

"r-really...wanna e-eat th-that. With ev-everyone....L-like in m-movies."

"sounds fun. We'll get some shawarma and eat it at some tall building, with a big window for you to stare out of all day."

I laugh at that comment and use my free hand to wipe away tears from my cheek.

"I feel left out now." I hear a familiar voice, I haven't heard it since I came here but I recognize who it is.

"we haven't met yet. I'm clint."

"i....know y-you."

"yeah ever since I got under spell of that dude, I became quite famous."

"n-not like t-that. A-as agent."

"oh yeah? That's cool. You were right agent Romanoff, we'd go together well." He says before shooting an arrow to a guard.

"I didn't say anything like that, clint."

"no?"

"kid, get better soon, we'll meet again after this war is over, alright....?" cap says, "....stay alive until then."

"i....will.....Mr. Stark?"

"yeah?"

"they're....sending a nuke...soon."

"what! Who?"

"c-council m-members."

"son of a bitch. You rest, kid. We got it."

I smile one last time before looking at agent Coulson again,

"t-thank...you Mr. Coulson."

"don't mention it." He says patting my head slowly.

After all this mess, for the first time I am feeling at ease. Feeling that everything will be alright. And I'll be okay again. but i guess i spoke too soon.

the jet stops in it's track. shaking violently and Mr. Coulson stands up to inspect the problem. suddenly the ramp gets blown off and Loki enters the jet, furious.

"Did you think you could escape me?" he says in a serious tone and starts walking towards me.

"don't try, i won't let you get away this time."  Mr. Coulson says pissed off.  he stands infront of me in a protective manner, i sit up on my seat, all scared. i grab Mr. Coulson's arm, still breathing heavily.

"i don't have time to play." Loki says and teleports us all to Stark tower again. i look around me rapidly with big eyes.

'no. not again.'