Training pt.2

Killua pov

I'm glad I got to talk to Denki. Maybe it won't be so bad to make some friends here. I just don't want to get to attached to this place, it would just make it harder for when we have to leave.
The next test was the standing long jump. Both me and Gon passed, but it seemed like Deku was having trouble with his quirk - or wasn't using it? Then was the side steps and a few others like distance run, seated toe touch and sit ups. Those last 4 were way to easy, it almost felt like a joke.
Now we were back at the soft ball throw and Deku was up next. He was standing in the circle when I heard Bakugo yell.

Bakugo: "He's a quirkless looser!"

'I beg to differ. I saw him use his quirk in the entrance exam, but he broke his bones. Maybe that's why he isn't using his quirk?'
He began to throw the ball and his arm started to glow, I was bracing for a gust of wind or some epic move, but instead nothing happened, like he lost his power. I was confused until I heard Aizawa.

Aizawa: "I erased your quirk." He said out of the blue.

I heard some students say "That's the eraser hero, Eraser Head!" Another said "He can cancel your quirk just by looking at you!"
'Well that's not good.' I thought. 'If he uses it on me, will my ability still work? It's technically not a quirk, quirks are something a person is born with, and has something to do with the bones in your foot. The chances of his quirk not working on me and Gon are really high, we'll have to be careful.'

Aizawa went on to say how Midoriya isn't ready (oh that's his name) and how he'd be a liability. 'Harsh. I wonder what Midoriya will do. If he can't control his quirk, he'll surely be expelled.'
As he threw the ball, I noticed how he focused all his power into one fingertip. 'Genius!'

Deku: "I'm still standing." He said through the pain.

He threw it 705.3 meters!! It's nothing compared to me or Gon, but it beats Bakugo! Speaking of Bakugo, he had a huge rage at Deku.

Bakugo: "Deku you bastard!!" Yup. He definitely has to much pride.

——————————————————-

In the end, Gon came in first, I came second, and Deku was last. Deku looked really disappointed. I felt a little bad for him. He's powerful, but it's useless if he can't control it.

Aizawa: "Also I was lying. No one's going home." He smiled.
Class: "WHAT?!"
Momo: "You guys didn't realize? I guess I should have said something."
Deku: "Yeah, you should have."

I wasn't concerned. Well, I was concerned about Gon going to easy, but I realize he's to stubborn for that.

————————————————————-

The class started walking back to class, and Deku was talking to Gon about his quirk. From what I overheard, Gon didn't mention anything about nen. He said it just enhances his strength, senses, and speed. I was in the back of the group, and I used Zetsu to sneak away because there was something that was bothering me ever since we came outside.

Killua: "Who are you?" I asked the man, peering around the corner.

The man I confronted jumped at my sudden appearance. He was wearing a yellow tux, a huge smile and huge muscles.

All Might: "I'm All Might, how did you know I was here? Wait. How do you not know who I am?" He asked, very confused.
Killua: "Oh yeah, your the no.1 hero in Japan. Sorry, I'm a foreigner, I haven't really memorized Japans list of hero's." I told him.
All Might: "Don't worry about it! But seriously, how did you know I was here?" The truth is, I felt his presence from his aura. But I couldn't tell him that.
Killua: "It was pretty obvious. I'm surprised no one else noticed. Speaking of, did you know he was here, Mr. Aizawa?" I turned around and Aizawa jumped, surprised I knew he was there.
Aizawa: "Yes. And I was just about to say the same thing. By the way, where did you and Gon move from? Just out of curiosity."
Killua: "I'm not good at Geography, but somewhere in Canada." I told him. 'Good thing I studied the world map.' I also told him, "Me and Gon have been friends since we were 12, and we moved here together."

I wanted to answer as many questions before he could ask them. I don't want him to pry to much.

Aizawa: "I see. Are you two living with relatives?"
'Damn it.'
Killua: "Yeah, Gons Aunt."

I tried to answer his question with a positive tone, and a smile on my face, trying to avert any suspicion that may be lingering.

Killua: "Well, I'll head back to class now." I began to walk, but Aizawa stopped me.
Aizawa: "One more question. Why don't you like your last name?"
'So this is why he's asking all these questions. Well, I might as well tell half the truth.'
Killua: "Well, my parents made me go through intense training since I was little. Family circumstances you see. But it's also the same reason as Gon, it sounds weird to be called by my last name." I told him, and walked away.

I ran back to class and took my seat. 'I'll have to be careful when asked about my family.'

Killua: "Hey Gon." I whispered.
Gon: "Hm?"
Killua: "We are living with your Aunt. Ok? That's what you tell someone if they ask." It took Gon a minute to understand.
Gon: "Ohh! Ok." He whispered back.

Aizawa walked back into class and everyone quieted down.
Me and Gon finished our first day of school. And to be honest, I really liked it! I'm excited for what tomorrow has in store!

(Authors note: I promise I don't hate Bakugo, Killua just hates him ok? Also the reason why there will be no shipping in this story is because I've read many crossover stories and they always have shipping in it, but I don't like when authors add ships. But anyway, have a good day!)