Mineta Crosses a Line

Killua pov

Early the next day, me and my class are helping around the evacuee area. We were tasked with carrying and delivering supplies, and help the evacuees whenever possible.
I was walking through the residential area, passing by evacuees and carrying a box filled with I don't know what, probably food or something. I still chose not to wear my hero costume, instead I wore a blue tank top, light brown shorts and my purple shoes.

Deku: "Hey Killua!" I heard from behind me.

I look over my shoulder and saw Deku waving to me, so I waved back. He motioned for me to come to him, so I did.
Standing with him was the rest of the Dekusquad.

Killua: "What's up?" I asked and put the box down beside me.
Deku: "We're almost done with the supplies, what about you?"
Killua: "Just got to deliver this box, and then I'll ask the nearest hero what to do next." I replied.
Uraraka: "We were thinking about getting some training in later, do you and Gon want to join?"
Killua: "Sure, I'll join. I'll ask Gon too."

I took out my beetle phone. Before you ask, I asked Hatsume if she could get it working again. Let me tell you, that girl is a genius! She got mine, Gon, and Alluka's phone working again! But the only thing that works is messages. GPS, google, things like that doesn't work. And messages only work between us three, no way to contact people from our universe.
I messaged Gon, and waited for a reply.

Killua: "Do you know what the others in our class are doing?" I asked out of curiosity.
Iida: "Not really sure. But I know they're all out helping the evacuees. And Mineta is taking a break. He's back at the dorms."

I kept a neutral face, but I knew that Alluka was there too. I know Mineta is smart enough not to do anything, and I told Alluka to keep her distance, but I still didn't like the thought of that perve anywhere near my sister. Again, I know he won't do anything, that's just my big brother instinct kicking in.

Killua: "Well, I should-" my phone buzzed.

I took it out of my pocket expecting it to be Gon, but it was Alluka.

Alluka: "Nejire visited me. But Mineta is creeping me out." I immediately responded.
Killua: "What do you mean? Did he do something to you? Or Nejire?"
Alluka: "Nothing to me, but he touched Nejire's chest. She didn't seem to like that and left quickly."

'That son of a-'

Iida: "Everything alright Killua?" He asked me, bringing my attention back to my friends.
Killua: "Oh, yeah. I just remembered that Alluka wanted me to take her around campus again. Get a little fresh air and sunshine." I lied.
Deku: "In that case, I can take care of your box of supplies, take a break and hang out with you sister."
Killua: "Are you sure?"
Deku: "Yeah, it's no problem!" I smiled.
Killua: "Thanks Midoriya. I'll see you guys around!"

They waved goodbye to me as I started running back to the dorms.

'My patients with him are growing thin. Really thin. Dangerously thin.'

I made it back to the dorms and entered into the common space. Mineta was sitting at a table in the kitchen, Alluka was sitting on the couch.
They both turn their heads to look at me.

Killua: "Mineta. We need to talk." I said and took two steps forward. "Nejire came over?" His face immediately changed, a shocked expression came over him, then calm again.
Mineta: "Alluka must have told you. Right?" He asked in a neutral voice. It pissed me off.
Killua: "What's wrong with you? Is it your goal to make everyone hate you? You can forget about graduating if you keep acting like this, you'll get expelled and probably jailed for sexual harassment."
Mineta: "What's it to you? You're not graduating either, because you're going home soon anyway."
Killua: "Well unlike you, I respect women. And I won't just stand here and watch. Besides, how can I trust you won't harass Alluka?"
Mineta: "Oh please, like I'm stupid enough to go anywhere near him."