Licensing Exam

(I want to get the licensing exam done in one chapter so, sorry if some parts seem rushed)

Killua pov

Before we even knew it, the day of the licensing exam was here. We exited the bus we took to get there and everyone stared at the tall building in front of us.

Jirou: "Ugh, I'm getting kind of nervous."
Mineta: "I wonder what they're gonna make us do."

I wasn't worried. Not to jinx it but so long as we follow the rules and instructions carefully, me and Gon will pass no problem. There was a guy from another school who came to say hi, and he said he loved our school. Apparently he was number one on the recommendation list for UA, but turned down the chance to enrol for some reason. Then another hero named Ms.Joke said hi to Aizawa. She seemed funny and cheery, makes sense considering her quirk. One more thing, one of her students came up to us, saying how cool we were and such. But I knew better. I could sense it, and it seemed like Gon could too.

Bakugo: "Stop pretending. What you say doesn't match the look in your eyes."
Killua: "Finally we agree on something." I said, crossing my arms.
Gon: "Yeah." He mumbled beside me.
Kirishima: "Guys! Don't be so rude."

After that happened we went inside and the licensing exam was explained. The first 100 people will be going to the next round, and all we had to do was hit the targets of two people to pass. 'Simple enough.' I thought. I put my targets on my shoulder, chest and stomach. Gon had all three on his chest. 'Real original.' I thought, shaking my head.
When it was time to start, Deku wanted to stay in a group but I had other plans.

Killua: "Sorry Midoriya, but I'm going alone." I said as I walked away.
Deku: "You sure?" He called to me.
Killua: "I work better alone. Unless Gon wants to join me." I said, looking at Gon.
Gon: "I was thinking the same thing, but I'm going alone too." I nodded and walked the other way.
Killua: "Ok, I'll see you soon then!"
Deku: "You talk like you already know you will pass."
Killua: "That's 'cause I will pass. And I sure hope the rest of you do too. Well," I turned on God Speed. It was the first time they got a good look at it, I could tell they were surprised how I looked in that state. "I'm off. See you all later!" Then I ran off.

I ran towards the factory zone. When I got there, I took the taser I had in my pocket and used the last of the battery to charge up. 'Better safe then sorry. Well, I could beat anyone here either way, but still. Better to beat them with my 'quirk' rather then without. It will look suspicious if I beat them without an ability to show.'

I wandered around on the ground for a few minutes before sensing the presence of four people. 'Perfect.' I smiled. On both sides of me were metal plat forms 10 feet high with pipes on the sides, and in front of me the path continued. 'They are surrounding me, probably to attack me in all directions. They're trying to be sneaky and light on their feet, but they aren't doing a good job. Amateurs.' I continued walking, and they kept following me. 'Why aren't they trying to attack? They must have watched the sports festival, they know I'll just electrocute them if they come out in the open. Well, I don't want to find out their plan the hard way.' I looked around me, they were hiding behind the large tanks, probably filled with some explosive stuff.

Killua: "I know you're there. You four have been following me for the past few minutes, so just come out already." I waited, but there was no response.
Killua: "Fine. I'll just go to you."

I really impatient at the moment, and didn't want to take my time holding back, so I jumped up forwards to my right and found someone in a ninja costume hiding behind some pipes, they gasped and I knocked them out with a chop to the neck. I grabbed a pipe to my right and used the metal to conduct electricity to the other people. I heard yells of pain, then silence soon after. I turned off my ability and hit this persons targets, then went to the others who were knocked out cold and also wearing ninja costumes and hit their targets as well. I put my hands in my pockets and jumped to the ground.
'They had no idea they were stalking an ex assassin.' I smirked at that thought. 'Then again, no one knows.'
I started walking then heard the guy who explained the rules, talk through the speakers.