Work Studies

Killua pov

So we had a run in with class B in the hallway. Nothing much happened except Monoma being Monoma. Deku and Bakugo had a fight, and Hound Dogs did a speech which was just him barking. Literally barking. Now Deku's house arrest ended and we're finally learning about the work studies. We were greeted by the big three, third years that rank at the very top of the student body. They are going to explain how work studies differ from internships.
'So they're the best of the best. I wonder what they can do.'
I overheard some of my classmates say how they're practically pro hero's and they're on another level and such.
The girl seemed very enthusiastic about everything, the shy guy was, well, very shy, and the blond was just really happy to be here.

Nejire: "This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki, and I'm Nejiro Hado. You first years have a really exciting time coming up! Hold on, why are you wearing a mask?" She got distracted and talked to Shoji, then went from one student to another, then another. Then finally...
Nejire: "Hey you're Zoldyck, right? Oh sorry! I forgot you go by Killua. Killua's a cool name! It has 'Kill' in it which is pretty weird, why did your parents name you that? Oh and you're Gon!" I tensed at the 'kill' part. 'She's so enthusiastic, I don't think she even knows what she's asking.'

Mirio: "The rad new plan is all you first years fight me at once!"
'Ok what? I think I skipped a few chapters. How did we get here?'

————————————————

We all gathered at Gym Gamma. Mirio was saying stuff I wasn't paying attention to, because I was talking to Gon using nen.

Gon: "Killua, before you go showing off, I recommend you wait for him to come to you, don't make him your target."
Killua: "But I don't want him to beat me just to make a point." If I could whine with nen I would.
Gon: "Just get a solid hit on him, I know how you can be during fights so go easy on this one ok?"
Killua: "Your one to talk. So stubborn, remember what you did with the Bombers on Greed Island? Anyway, fine I'll do my best to go easy."

We look and see Mirio ready for battle. Deku went up first and tried to get a solid kick on him, but his foot just went right through Mirio's face. 'Permeation! That's his quirk, so getting a solid hit might be harder to achieve then we thought.'

I was in the back, and Gon was in the front. Mirio went through the floor, but I felt his aura coming back up fast and dodged out of the way just as he came back up to the surface. 'Why does his clothes have to fall too?'

He took out our long distance fighters, except me of course.

Mirio: "I'm impressed you dodged me, Killua!" He called to me, impressed.
'Don't target him, wait for him to come to me. Listen to what Gon said.'

He continued taking out our classmates in the front, but there was one moment when I used Zetsu and snuck behind him.

Mirio: "POWE-AH!" He gaged as a kicked him in the back of the head, he fell and used his quirk and disappeared into the floor. I felt his aura get closer to Gon, and Gon got ready to attack. The moment Mirio resurfaced, he was hit by one of Gons punches and fell back into the ground.

Mirio: 'Unbelievable! He knew where I was going to pop back up? And how did Killua get that kick without me noticing?!'

He flew back into the air when he resurfaced again and took out more of my classmates.

Mirio: "I'm not lying when I say I'm really impressed by you two, Gon and Killua. It's almost like you've done this before!"
'You have no idea.'
Gon: "I guess we're just naturally gifted."