Sports fest. Pt 4

This is it, the last challenge. It was a 1v1 battle, and all you had to do was knock your opponent out of bounds or immobilize them to win. Two people from my class, Ojiro and Aoyama dropped out saying they didn't think they deserved to be there because they couldn't remember how they got there or something like that. Same with someone from class 1-B.
Then Midnight said that turns her on. 'Geez! TMI! There are children here!'

Gon: "What does 'turns her on' mean?" The pure bean asked me.
Killua: "Not important." I told him. He's to pure. He'll find out one day.

(For the purpose of equal matches, I had to exclude Aoyama and vine girl from class 1-B)

Here are the matches:
1. Deku vs Shinsou
2. Shoto vs Sero
3. Denki vs Killua
4. Iida vs Hatsume
5. Mina vs Gon
6. Tokoyami vs Momo
7. Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu
8. Uraraka vs Bakugo

Those of us who were going to fight rested, others planned strategies. The ones who were disqualified played a scavenger hunt. Me and Gon sat in a waiting room with a few other of our classmates and talked.

Killua: "If we win all our fights, we might have to fight each other for the victory." I told Gon.
Gon: "How do you know?"
Killua: "Have you looked at the diorama? Anyway, if we have to fight, I'm fighting to win. I won't seriously injure you, and I hope you fight to win too." My talk with Gon before the festival changed my view on things.
Gon: "I don't know, I don't want to hurt you." He said, unsure.
Killua: "Neither do I, but like you said, you're aiming for the top. And so am I. No hurt feelings after?"
Gon: "Of course not! And trust me, I won't hold back." We smiled at each other and kept talking.

The others finished their scavenger hunt, and came to wish us luck.

Tsu: "Good luck you guys!"
Deku: "Thanks, you guys did great too! My team only got by because of Tokoyami."
Tsu: "By the way Killua and Gon, you two were amazing!" Bakugo looked offended by that comment.
Gon: "Thanks!"
Bakugo: "Pff. So what? You might have beat me then, but these fights are won by pure power. And don't use your friend as an excuse, you've never faced actual death, but when I'm done with you two you'll wish you were dead."
Tsu: "Don't be to quick to judge." Tsu suddenly said.
Killua: "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, generally curious.
Tsu: "Oh. Sorry. I didn't meant to say that out loud. But I can tell by your eyes, specifically you Killua, you've faced death more times then you should have. I've noticed that ever since that bus ride to the USJ. Just know, if you ever need to talk, I'm here to listen."
Killua: "...Sure." I said, looking away and resting my head in my hand on the table.

Deku and Shinsou were called for their first match and Deku used that to change the subject.

Deku: "Well, looks like I'm up first!" He stood up.
Uraraka: "Good luck Deku!"

I followed the rest of our class to balconies to watch the fight.
Long story short, Deku got brainwashed, he broke free, then used one of Bakugos move to push Shinsou out of bounds.
(Author here! All the fights in this story are the same as the anime, except Killua and Gons fights, obviously. So I won't get into to much detail with the fights other then Gon and Killuas.)

Next was Shoto vs Sero. I paid attention to this fight, for the possibility that I'll have to fight Todoroki.
Sero wrapped tape around Todoroki and tried to throw him out of bounds, but Todoroki sent a HUGE chunk of ice at Sero. 'A little overboard? I'll have to figure out a strategy to evade that attack.' I thought about possible moves I could use until Gon got my attention.

Gon: "You're up next Killua! Good luck!"
Killua: "Oh, thanks." I smiled.

————————————————————-