Nurse's office

Killua pov

Denki came back with Aizawa a minute later. Aizawa ran up to me and Alluka and knelt down to get a better look at her.

Aizawa: "Who is this?" He asked in a hurry.
Killua: "Alluka, my sister." I quickly responded.

I felt another presence enter the kitchen and looked behind me to see Gon. He stood beside Denki near the entrance to the kitchen with a worried expression.

Aizawa: "Ok, I already called Recovery Girl. Get Alluka to her office, quickly." I didn't hesitate. I picked up her unconscious body and ran using God Speed to Recovery Girl's office. Since it was still night, no one was out. I entered the school and went right to the nurses office where Recovery Girl waited.

Recover girl: "Hello Killua. Put your sister on the bed." She pointed to the bed closest to the window.

I put her down and closed the blinds, then Recover Girl used her quirk on Alluka, and her wounds started healing.

Recovery Girl: "My quirk drains my patients energy, so I may have to use my quirk on her again to fully heal her." I nodded.
Killua: "Thanks, Recovery Girl." I said and knelt down beside my sister.
Recovery Girl: "You should get back to your dorm. She's safe with me. Besides, you need to sleep."
Killua: "I can stay awake for three days straight, I don't need sleep. I need to be with my sister." I argued. Recover Girl sighed.
Recovery Girl: "Well I need to put her in a hospital gown and fix her clothes, so wait outside and you can come back in when a tell you." She ordered me.

I sighed.

Killua: "Fine." I walked out of the room and leaned against the wall, and waited to be let back in.

————————————————

Gon pov

*few minutes prior*

I heard a yell coming from downstairs. 'That sounded like Killua!' I got up and ran to the kitchen. Denki and Aizawa were there too. Killua turned around and I saw a worried look on his face, then I saw Alluka.

'Alluka... oh no!' When I saw her all beaten up and unconscious, I couldn't form words.

Aizawa: "Ok, I already called Recovery Girl. Get Alluka go her office, quickly." Killua used God Speed and ran out, carrying Alluka in his arms.
Denki: "That's... his sister?" He said, with worry in his eyes and voice.
Gon: "Yeah." I as at a loss for words. I was feeling so many mixed emotions, worried, scared, happy she was here, but scared and worried most of all.

I heard a few people entering the kitchen. Momo, Uraraka and Jirou from the girls side, and Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki and Iida from the boys side.

Bakugo: "What the hell is all that noise?!" Bakugo demanded.
Momo: "We heard a yell, we wanted to make sure everything was ok."
Iida: "Is anyone hurt? What was that we heard?" We all looked at each other for a minute before Aizawa answered.
Aizawa: "Everything's fine. Just go back to your rooms, we'll explain in the morning." He said calmly.
Bakugo: "Don't have to tell me twice. And keep it down, will ya!" Bakugo yelled.
Kirishima: "Oh, ok. If your sure." He said and headed back up. Todoroki and Iida followed.

The girls seemed more worried about the situation, but turned around and went back to their room.

Aizawa: "Gon, Kaminari, you should go to bed too. We'll check in with Killua and Alluka tomorrow." We nodded and went back upstairs.
'Alluka, please be alright!'

————————————————-

*the next morning*

Killua pov

I had spent the entire night beside Alluka. I sat next to the window and occasionally looked out to see the sun rise. But when it came around the time hero's and students came out to patrol, I kept the blinds down.
It was around 7:00, when Alluka finally opened her eyes.

Killua: "Alluka!" I leaned closer to her and she looked at me.
Alluka: "Big brother?" She said in a weak voice. Tears of happiness formed in my eyes.

Her bruises were gone, but she still had some cuts on her legs, arms and face which Recovery Girl bandaged.
She was wearing the hospital gown Recover Girl put on her and laid in the bed under the covers. Her headband was on the bedside table next to her.
I hugged her gently.

Alluka: "Big brother... I'm.. so sorry." She said in a tired voice when I let go.
Killua: "You have nothing to apologize for, you'll be ok." I reassured her.
Alluka: "But.. I need to tell you something..." She closed her eyes, exhausted.
'It must be that old hags quirk.'
Killua: "It can wait. For now, you need to rest and regain your energy. In this world, people have powers called quirks, and the nurse here used her powers on you to heal you, but it drains your energy. Rest for now, and you can tell me later." I stroked her head, and she passed out.

A few minutes later, Gon walked in. He walked up and sat down in another chair beside Alluka. I explained what happened when Denki found her, and what she said a few minutes ago. He then told me that he and Aizawa told the class that Alluka is here, and how I took her to get healed.
No one knows the truth about Alluka's ability yet. About Nanika, or the three requests or die. So we decided to tell them today.

We both looked at the door at the same time when we felt the presence of our class outside the room.

Denki: "Hey, it's us. Can we come in?" I looked at Gon.
Killua: "Are all of them here?" I whispered.
Gon: "Yes, Mineta is here." He whispered back.
Killua: "You always know what I'm thinking. Well, I think he's smart enough to not test my threat." I whispered before calling to them, "Sure, come in."

They walked in, and looked at my sleeping sister.

Uraraka: "Is she ok?" She asked, concerned.
Killua: "Recovery Girl healed some of her injuries, but she's in no shape to move around." I told them.
Denki: "I have to admit, that's not what I thought she'd look like." A few others nodded in agreement.
Killua: "Yeah. I got my hair from our dad, and she got hers from our mom. I'm the only sibling with white hair, actually. But, we're both surprisingly pale." I smiled slightly.
Gon: "Hold on, were's the perv?" Gon asked, turning around to look at our class.
Uraraka: "Oh, he's not getting to close in case Killua actually rips his heart out. He's by the door." She pointed and I saw him at the doorway. He waved.
Killua: "Keeping it safe. Good choice." Gon frowned at me, but I ignored him.

Just then, recovery girl came in with Alluka's clothes.

Recovery Girl: "Here, I fixed her outfit the best I could. I'll leave it here." She put it on the bed next to Alluka's.

Killua: "Is Aizawa here?" I asked. I wanted to tell them about Allukas ability before they find out the hard way.
Kirishima: "Yeah, he's on his way. Why?"
Killua: "There's something you should know about Alluka's ability."

Aizawa came into the room a minute later and we explained Alluka's ability. How Alluka calls me big brother and Nanika calls me Killua. And what happens when you decline all three requests. I told them what happened when one of the butlers asked to be a billionaire.

Killua: "One time one of our butlers asked to be a billionaire. Want to know what Nanika asked for next?" I held my hands out. "Can you give me you liver please?" I recalled that memory, and they immediately understood the danger if villains got their hands on her.

We explained the rules about the requests, and told them that even though her power seems evil, Nanika isn't actually a bad person. Whenever she's asked to heal someone, she's never asked for anything bad in return.

In the end, Aizawa said,
Aizawa: "Thanks for telling us. And don't worry, she and Nanika are safe with us." Aizawa reassured us.
Denki: "Your family is messed up dude." I laughed.
Killua: "Welcome to the Zoldyck family."

(Next chapter..... next chapter....)