Welcome to the Zoldyck family

Kirishima pov

Killuas sister was still sleeping by the time the class left the nurses office, but Killua stayed with Alluka meanwhile Gon came back with us. Turns out Gon couldn't sleep after what happened last night, so he passed out on the couch when we got back.

It was noon now, and Sato carried Gon back to his room since their rooms are right beside each other's.
We were in the common area doing our own thing. I was sitting on the couch watching YouTube on my phone, Bakubro was eating lunch, and the others were either watching tv or sitting at the dining tables. The news channels on tv weren't operating because there was nothing new to report on, and it was to dangerous anyway.

Aizawa: "I just got word that a gang of villains are hiding out at a mall with civilians trapped inside." Aizawa walked into the common area and informed us. "I need these students to get suited up, we're going on a mission."

Me, the Bakusquad and Dekusquad were assigned to help with the rescue. We got our costumes on and headed to the site with four other hero's I've never met. We were told that this little mission shouldn't be to hard, but they needed us just in case.

We hurried to the place the villains and civilians were. The hero's didn't think they were holding them for ransom, and they weren't sure why they were keeping them hostage. We entered the mall, and I recognized the place. 'This is the mall where Midoriya encountered Shigaraki!'

Here's a picture for reference:

We walked a quarter way in, and were greeted by a group of villains

'Looks like there's just 10 of them.' I counted.

Aizawa: "Where are you keeping the civilians?" Aizawa demanded.
Villain A: "Somewhere in one of these stores.. or maybe spread out in a bunch of stores. Hehe." One villain said.
'He's probably the leader.' I thought. They all wore the same matching black outfit. Black shirt and pants, and a mask that covered their eyes.

We began to slowly surround the group of villains. Me and the bakusquad spread out and circled them to the right, while the Dekusquad circled them to their left, and the pros stayed in front of the villains.
Three villains near my group turned to face us, battle ready.

Aizawa: "We have you outnumbered. Surrender now, it's pointless to fight."
Villain A: "Not interested." The leader said, he was in front of his group, facing Aizawa and the other hero's who were ready to fight.
Villain A: "So, we'll just have to ki-" Before the villain finished his speech, he was hit in the head by something, and fell to the ground. Dead.
'What was that?!! A bullet?' I jumped back, and the villains in front of us were hit with the same thing. Then, the bloodlust hit.
'What... what is this?? This is worse then AFO when we saved Bakugo!' My squad felt the same thing and backed up a little more.
When I looked at the villains, they were all dead. Killed with the same thing. 'When did that happen?! Wait, those don't look like bullets...' I looked at my friends beside me, they looked just as scared as I was. Even Bakugo! Then, a big purple orb thing came from the sky and hit the ground, shattering the tiled floor. The impact blew me and my friends away. I hit the wall of one of the stores, and my friends were also blown away in all directions and laid on the ground, we were struggling to get up. The hero's were knocked down, but got up quickly and looked up, trying to figure out who and where that attack came from.