The Puppet Master (must read)

(I'll start by saying that reading this chapter is mandatory, and I'll explain the Puppet Masters quirk. First, I got the idea form someone in tic tok, so the name and quirk isn't my original idea, but I tweaked his quirk a little. He's also in his early twenties. Basically he can control anyone he touches, but the more people he has under his control the harder it is to keep his hold on them. It's possible to break free but it takes an incredible amount of willpower. But the hero's are about to realize, there is more to his quirk that meets the eye. Also hero's like Rock Lock, Fatgum, Nighteye, Aizawa, Ryukyu, and Gran Torino are there too. And all the students from the Hassaikai raid except Mirio are there, and Todoroki and Bakugo have joined too.)

Killua pov

Our mission is to save everyone the Puppet master has taken captive, we enter the abandoned factory and carefully move down the hall. It's wide enough for us students to be in front, and the hero's in the back. The walls are rusty and the air is filled with dust. Everyone was given a coms radio so we could talk with the police outside.

Rock Lock: "This place is creepy as hell." He whispered.
Killua: "Yeah, tell me about it."

The hallway opened up into a large empty circular room, with 2 more hallways expanding from it.

Night eye: "Let's split up. Eraserhead and Fatgum will go right with the kids. The rest of us will go down the left hallway."

We do as we're told. The hallway was more spacious then the one we were just in, Aizawa and Fatgum led the way while the rest of us followed behind. I felt the presence of around 15 people.

Killua: "They're coming." I said out loud.
Aizawa: "How do you know?"
Gon: "He's right, I can hear them....." he paused. "They're in the ceiling!" Just then, 8 came falling through the ceiling and the rest came through a door not that far from where we were.

Fatgum: "I thought he couldn't control so many at once this well!"
Aizawa: "He might have trained his quirk, or is using a quirk enhancing drug."

We knocked all of them down with ease. We handled them gently because it wasn't their fault, they aren't in control.

As we walked, I could feel something was very off. Something bad was about to happen. We passed by a door, and I stopped in front of it. I opened it and peered inside. It looked like it led down another hallway.

Killua: "I'm going to check this out." I told my group.
Aizawa: "Someone should go with you."
Killua: "I'll be fine, if something happens I'll contact you." I left before they could respond.

Gon pov

We encountered a few more people. It's been 3 minutes since we last saw Killua.
We passed by another door, it looked ordinary but Aizawa stopped.

Aizawa: "I have a feeling..... I'm gonna open this door." He opened it and we went inside.
We all stopped in our tracks and gasped at the sight in front of us.
'30? No, more like 50! People!' On the wall were large test tubs with people in them, it looked like some kind of human experiment. Others were chained up, they were all passed out.

Kirishima: "Holy crap. This looks like something out of a mad scientist comic."
Aizawa: "Do you think he can control this may people at once?" He asked Fatgum.
Fatgum: "I'm not sure, but looking at this, it looks like he's trying."
Kirishima: "Do you guys think he can control people without touching them?"

We all paused at his comment.

Deku: "Hey guys! I found some of that quirk enhancing drug." He showed us the container and gave it to Aizawa.
Aizawa: "I don't think you kids should be here." He unexpectedly said.
Bakugo: "What?!!" Bakugo protested.
Fatgum: "Agreed. I have a really bad feeling, you kids shouldn't be here."
Todoroki: "But-"
Aizawa: "That's final. It was a mistake to bring you kids here, I'm taking you out the back way. Fatgum, go find the other hero's and tell them the change of plans. Tamaki, Nejire, go with him."