Before the War Arc Begins

Killua pov

It was spring break, but we couldn't even enjoy it because our work studies were still going. Me and Gon were walking with a small group of our classmates, and Uraraka read something from her phone.

Uraraka: "It says we have an expedition operation." She said, looking at her phone.
Tsu: "So a work field trip?"
Denki: "Seriously? That's weird, same for us."
Deku: "Same with our agency too."
Gon: "And ours."
Killua: "I wonder what's going on." I said as we continued walking.
Denki: "Hopefully it will be a cleaner mission." Denki muttered under his breath.
Killua: "Who are you, Bakugo?!!" I said and stomped on his foot.
Denki: "Ow! Sorry, I didn't mean it!" He replied.

The others we were with also had the same mission.

————————————————

Burnin: "There are hero's at the foot of the mountain. But we'll be evacuating residents from our position in the back." The hero said.

We were looking over a small cliff to a nearby city. 'This is it. I haven't been on a big mission like this since the Puppet Master.'

The league of villains. No, the Paranormal Liberation Front was plotting. And the incident that would shake superhuman society, was about to begin.

(Hi everyone! Sorry for the super short chapter, but at the time of this chapter, the fifth season just ended and the sixth isn't out yet. As you've probably guessed, I fully plan on continuing this story into the manga, but that requires me to READ the manga so chapters are probably gonna be slower then usual. If you haven't read the manga then I highly suggest you do that, or wait for the next season to come out. If your reading this at a time when the sixth season is out, then ignore this authors note. Thank you all for reading my story! It really means a lot. Anyway, have a great day everyone!)