Brother vs Brother

Killua pov

I stood in the middle of the intersection surrounded by my family, who other then Illumi, stood on short buildings. Illumi was in front of me on the street, my parents behind me to my left, Kalluto behind me to my right, Milluki in front to my left, and my grandfather in front to my right.
Illumi stepped closer to me.

Illumi: "Come on, Kil. You know it's impossible to defeat us."
Mom: "Maybe if you behave, we won't kill your friends." I kept my focus on Illumi. I knew where my friends were hiding, and I knew my family knew they were there too.
Killua: "Not gonna happen. Like I said, I'm not taking over the business, and I'm not gonna be an assassin."
Dad: "We've been assassins for generations. And you have the most potential in the entire Zoldyck family tree, you would be the best assassin our world has ever seen." This pissed me off. On top of that, I felt more auras coming closer.
'Damn it, the hero's are nearby. Got to figure out what to do quick or it will be a bloodbath.'
Killua: "Well that's a shame. Don't know why you thought that would change my mind. And after everything you did to me, tortured me, poisoned me, made me kill, sorry if that's not the life I want to go back to."
Mom: "But you were such a good assassin! You took pride in what you did-" I interrupted her.
Killua: "I was 3! You didn't give me a choice. And I never 'took pride' in killing people. My life only got better after I left. And there's nothing you can do to change my mind." I stared at my mother. "Besides, I gave you those bandages when I left. I can easily do worse." I threatened.

I felt Illumi getting closer, and I turned to look at him.

Illumi: "You know killing a family member is against the rules. But, close to killing them isn't." Immediately after saying that, Illumi moved faster then I could dodge and punched me, sending me flying down the left street. When I landed I immediately stood back up.

Illumi walked towards me.

Illumi: "It pains me to do this, but this is how it must go down." I looked behind him, but my family had disappeared. "Tell you what. If you knock me out, we will leave and you will never hear from us again. If I knock you out, well, you will wake up with all your friends blood on your hands. Deal?" We both knew I wasn't strong enough, but I had to try. I must protect my friends.
Killua: "I won't let you hurt my friends. And I won't let you use me to kill them!"

I threw my yo-yos, and he dodged. I went behind him and sent a bolt of electricity, and he stumbled forwards.

Illumi: "Well, I guess we'll see." He stared at me. "Brother vs brother."
Killua: "Assassin vs assassin."

————————————————————-

Aizawa pov
* 3 minutes prior*

Less then a minute after Gon and the rest of my students came, I got a message on my phone.

Mic: "A group of people just came from the mall you were at. They said the Zoldycks are here. We're sending backup."

I replied, and gave him my location. I told my students that backup was on its way, but Gon and Alluka just looked more scared.

Alluka: "That's a bad idea! They'll all get killed!" She whispered.
Aizawa: "Well, they're on their way so it's to late to cancel." I whispered back.

We overheard Killuas conversation with his family. 'This family... they're monsters. How could they do that to their own children?' I thought, disgusted.
I got another message on my phone.

Endeavour: "Me and a few more hero's are close by. We can hear them." I quickly responded.
Aizawa: "Don't get to close, they can sense aura."
Endeavour: "Copy that."

Then I realized, 'Can they sense us? If they can, why haven't they made a move?' I wondered. Alluka looked at her family, scared and angry.

Aizawa: "Don't worry. Hero's are close by." I looked back at Killua and watch his brother punch him out of sight.

Gon and Alluka looked really angry.

Aizawa: "Don't worry, this will be over soon."
Voice: "Yes, yes it will." I heard a voice from above us and we looked up. But before we knew what hit us, everything went black.

(Hi! Sorry chapters have been slow. Planning hasn't been easy. Thanks for all your patience and support! I'll get the next chapter out as soon as I can.)