Team Up

(This is just a little behind the scenes side note just 'cause I feel like it. In the beginning of the class vs class battles, I almost had it so Vlad King told class B about Killua and Gon a day prior - excuse being they asked nicely - and Aizawa not allowing Killua to participate. But Class B didn't really believe Vlad, and Monoma teases Killua about it, then quickly realizes Vlad was telling the truth.... But that obviously didn't happen, and I'm glad it didn't because now I have room for something even better. That's my side note. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!)

Killua pov

Tsu: "Everything is crumbling to dust!"

Deku's attempt to stop the decay wave failed, and the city continued to crumble. 'Damn it! Where's Gon?! Last time I checked, he was with the hero's fighting the high end Nomu's, but who knows if they're still there!'
I carried two civilians with my yo-yos and hopped from building to building, landing on windowsills and jumping to the next. Deku grabbed a bus with people in it with his Black Whip, and Burnin tried to contact the hero's at the hospital, but from what I could hear, no one responded. 'Please Gon, don't be stubborn and get out of there!'

———————————————
(The manga chapter ended back at the remains of the hospital and Endeavour entering a fight with Shigaraki. The next chapter was Endeavour fighting Shigaraki and being told One For All is back at the city. Also Gon is fine, he got away with the rest of the hero's.)

Killua pov

We've been running and helping people out of danger. A hero took the civilians I picked up, so I stayed with my classmates.

Deku: "Burnin wait!" Deku called but Burnin ignored him.
Burnin: "You kids evacuated with the remaining hero's!!"

I almost followed the hero's, but I looked back and saw Deku and Bakugo running the other way. 'What are they DOING?!!!' Then I realized. 'Of course, Deku always wants to save everyone. And Bakugo is to stubborn to follow the rules.' I stood, contemplating what I should do. 'I could run and get to safety, or I could help those two.' My thoughts were interrupted by Iida.

Iida: "Where are you going?!" Everyone looked back, shocked at what those idiots were doing.
Deku: "I forgot something! I'll be right back!!"

'.... Well, looks like it'll be three idiots!'
Killua: "I'm coming too!" Before anyone could argue with me, I used a nen boost and jumped to catch up with them. I was sure Deku would make a fuss about me coming along, but he just looked at me and nodded in appreciation.

We jumped over the crumbling buildings and Deku contacted Endeavour.

Deku: "Deku here! Sorry for using the private frequency but there's a chance that Shigaraki is after me specifically!"
'Huh? Why?' I wondered.
Deku: "Maybe I could lead him to a deserted area!"
Bakugo: "I'll wreck him!"
Killua: "Not sure why you think that Deku, but I'll fight with you!"
Deku: "Requesting permission to keep in contact this way!"

I heard from Deku's ear piece, Endeavour asked, "what're you saying?!"

Deku: "I'll explain later! I'm too far away to spot Shigaraki now, please tell me if he suddenly changes course!"

The decay seemed to calm down were we were, and we kept jumping through the air and Endeavour contacted Deku again.

Endeavour: "He's heading Southwest!" I heard from the ear piece.
Deku: "Thought so! Thank you!"

Deku kept his head forward and called to us.

Deku: "Hear that? He's coming our way!"
Killua: "I know this is a bad time to ask, but why is he coming after you?"
Deku: "I'll explain later, but long story short I got my power from All Might, and Shigaraki and AFO want to take it." I was a little surprised by his honesty.
Killua: "That was surprisingly honest."
Deku: "Well, you were surprisingly honest about your family, so why should I keep this a secret from you now? Also, Kacchan knows."
Bakugo: "Shut up already! And of course I heard, we're you listening?! That scumbag turned into some kinda monster!" He was talking about Shigaraki.