Sports fest. Final part (Finally!!)

No one's pov (I'm going to try a no one's pov for this chapter. I also want to get this arc over with because it's getting really long so I'll do all the remaining fights this chapter.)

This next round was Todoroki vs Killua. The two boys walk onto the platform, staring each other down as Mic did the introduction.

Mic: "Another 1-A vs 1-A student, Shoto Todoroki vs Killua Zoldyck! I wonder, do either of them have a secret move they're going to show off like Gon?"
Killua: 'Yes.' Killua thought to himself.
Mic: "Are you ready? Let the match... Begin!!"

Without hesitation, Todoroki sent a gush of ice at
Killua.

Todoroki: 'I can't get to close to him, or he'll get me with his electricity.' Todoroki thought. 'My safest option is to try to force him out of bounds like this.'

Unfortunately for Todoroki, Killua jumped out of the way with plenty of time to spare. Killua dodged to his left, and Todoroki followed, sending more ice at Killua.

Killua: 'He's trying to keep me away. However, it won't be that easy.' Killua thought, as he continued to dodge one more ice attack, and jumped on one of the ice burgs.

Killua - now standing on one of the three ice burgs that formed a triangle around Todoroki- looked down at him. There was enough space from Todoroki and the start of each ice burgs to circle around him with a few meters of space.
Killua jumped down from the ice and began to walk in a circle around Todoroki. Todoroki was going to send out yet another ice burg at him, but something happened..

Todoroki: 'What is that? After images? Wait, how? Is that the Rhythm Echo?'
Mic: "Holly crap! I see a bunch of Killuas! How is Killua doing that?!"

Killua was now walking in a full circle around Todoroki.

Todoroki: "Is this the Rhythm Echo?" He asked with an emotionless voice.
Killua: "Yes. Yes it is." Killua responded.
Mic: "The Rhythm Echo? What's that?"
Killua: "It's a fighting technique, it takes years to master. It confuses the enemy with after images created through a varying cadence of steps."
Mic: "Wait. So that's not a quirk at work? Well it's certainly working because I AM really confused."

Todoroki had enough of this and lifted his right hand and aimed to send ice in every direction.

Todoroki: 'If I don't know which is the real Killua, I'll just take them all out.' But just before his hand reached the ground, Killua (and his illusions) came in and attacked.

The real Killua elbowed Todoroki in the stomach, and tried to use electricity to knock him immobile. However Todoroki grabbed Killua by his arm and froze him in place.

Todoroki: "You did well, but that Rhythm Echo trick didn't do you much."

Midnight was about to announce Todoroki as the winner, but Killua wasn't done yet.

Killua: "Wait. I'm not done yet!" He yelled.

On that last word, Killua broke free of Todoroki's ice. Todoroki jumped back, not expecting Killua to break free so easily, or at all for that matter. But his attempt to dodge Killua failed, Killua dashed towards Todoroki with his hand out, electricity ready. Todoroki turned on his flames, but that didn't stop him. He grabbed Todoroki's fiery arm and then his face. He pushed Todoroki on the ground and sent electricity all through his body, paralyzing and knocking him out. Killua got off Todoroki and with one final punch, sent him flying out of bounds.

Midnight: "Todoroki... is out of bounds. Killua wins!"

There was a huge cheer from the crowd and Killua came back to his senses.