Aftermath

Killua pov

In the morning, we could clearly see how injured we got. Iida had two broken arms, Deku's arm and leg were cut and had bandages, Todoroki only had a minor cut on his cheek, but a bigger gash on his arm that was also wrapped in bandages. Gon only got a cut on his leg which healed overnight, and I had a stab wound in my shoulder that was only half healed.
I sat in a bed beside Iida, and Gon sat in a bed beside Deku. We chit chatted to pass time. No one mentioned anything about what Stain said about me. They either forgot or didn't want to bring it up.
Todoroki started talking about the fight with Stain.

Todoroki: "Looks like he let us live on purpose." Emphasizing on himself, Deku and Gon. "I'm impressed by you two though, Iida and Killua. He was actually trying to murder you guys but you stood tall." I didn't know how to respond, so I kept quite.
Iida: "That's not true. I was-" he was interrupted when someone Deku called "Gran Torino" opened the door.

Gran Torino was accompanied by the hero Iida is interning with, and Tsuragamea, the chief of police. 'Wait! He's a dog?!'
Iida and Todoroki stood up, so me and Gon did the same.

Tsuragamea: "No need to stand, woof."

'Woof?!'

To make a long story short he lectured us about Stain, and fighting him without a license. Turns out we can't harm a villain without a license, but we won't get in to much trouble if we allow Endeavour to get all the credit for defeating Stain. Though our mentors will get mild punishments. 'I should really apologize to Gunhead next time I see him.'

Killua: "Sir? The pro hero me and Gon are interning with, it wasn't his fault. I sort of grabbed Gon and carried him with me, even though Gunhead tried to stop me." I admitted.
Tsuragamea: "Yes, don't worry. The pros all of you interned with won't get to much of a punishment, probably dock their pay temporarily. But everything will be fine. All your names will be kept from the media."

Me and Gon were released from the hospital before the others, but we knew that Iidas hand was damaged. Anyway, we went home and rested. 'This is one hell of a school year. Is it always like this?'

——————————————————

Deku pov

When the rest of us were released from the hospital, I made my way back home and saw Aizawa.

Deku: "Mr.Aizawa!" I called to him.
Aizawa: "Oh, hey Midoriya." He turned around and greeted me.
Deku: "What are you doing out?" I asked when I caught up to him.
Aizawa: "Just on an evening stroll. I see you got released from the hospital. All good I'm guessing?"

I told Aizawa everything was fine, but there was something I really wanted to tell him.

Deku: "So, during our fight with Stain, Stain said something about Killua."
Aizawa: "Oh yeah? What did he say?"
Deku: "Uh... well.."

I contemplated telling him. It wasn't any of my business, but I figured I should tell him anyway.

Deku: "Stain said that he could tell from Killua's eyes, that he was from a world of darkness. It was really creepy, and I'm not sure what that means, it's probably a crazy man talking."
Aizawa: "Yeah, that's probably it. After all, he was killing in All Mights name, killing hero's he deemed unworthy. Thanks for telling me. I'll see you back at school."

We went our separate ways. 'I wonder what he meant by a world of darkness. Does he mean villainy? Yeah right. Killua is as far away from a villain as it gets.' I made it home and passed out on my bed.

—————————————-

Aizawa pov

'I wonder what Stain meant by a world of darkness. It means villainous things, but Killua isn't a villain... right? No. No way. Judging by everything I've observed, it's most likely he was raised in a not so bright household, maybe he was abused? He doesn't show any signs of it though.'
I continued my stroll while thinking.
'Just who is this kid?'

(I know nothing much has been happening, but I promise things will get more interesting)