Scouting Mission

Killua pov

It's the next day, and I didn't want to go outside.
Yesterday, after the half hour was over, I went back to the dorms... well, ran back to the dorms. Gon chased me, trying to get me to stay. It was funny, and we laughed about it after. But the glares weren't fun.

I went downstairs for breakfast and found my classmates already eating.

Denki: "Morning!"
Killua: "Morning. Gons right behind me." I could feel his aura so I knew he was awake.

I got a bowl of cereal and sat down in an empty seat in front of Denki. It was another average breakfast.
When we were done, Aizawa came into the common space to ask for a favour.

Aizawa: "I want three volunteers to come with me and a two other hero's on a scouting mission. And it's been three days, so Gon, Killua, your coming whether you like it or not."
Gon: "No objections." Gon replied.
Killua: "Fine." Is all I said.

Urakaka, Bakugo and Kirishima joined in too while the others were tasked with helping the evacuees here at UA. I put on my hero costume and looked in the mirror. 'It feels wrong to be wearing this.' I thought.
In the end I decided to just wear my turtleneck outfit. 'I've fought in this outfit. It'll do. Like the fight with Jonas the Dissector, and the Amori brothers, and the guy I killed that got me disqualified from the Hunter exam... actually I wouldn't count those as fights. *sigh* Those were the good old days.'

I ran to the front of the school, ignoring everyone's stares. When I caught up to Aizawa and my friends, Gon was wearing his hero costume, and Rock Lock and Mt.Lady were also there. I could tell, they didn't like me that much.

Aizawa: "Why aren't you wearing your hero costume?" He asked me.
Killua: "It feels wrong to wear it. I'll put it on once I've earned the title 'hero' again. Until then, this is what I'm wearing." Aizawa thought for a moment.
Aizawa: "Ok then. I guess, since we're all here we should get going."

We set off into the city. The streets where a mess, and there was no one around. Aizawa led the way with me and Gon behind him, my classmates behind us, and the two hero's in the back.
After about 5 minutes of walking, Gon asked a question.

Gon: "So, what exactly are we looking for?"
Aizawa: "Any stray villains or people in trouble."
Bakugo: "Hey Killua, let's see who can capture the most villains." Emphasis on the word 'capture.' His teasing was getting old.
Killua: "This isn't a game, Bakugo. And stop teasing me. It's getting old, and annoying." Bakugo smirked.
Bakugo: "Make me." He said in a cocky tone.

'Bite your tongue, Killua. Bite your tongue.' I kept walking without saying anything.

Bakugo: "Oh cmon, it's a joke." He said smiling.
Killua: "It won't be funny next time you say that to the wrong person." I said. "Watch your cockiness. It could get you into big trouble. Oh, and by the way, I will shut you up when we get back to the dorms. I'll knock you out for a few hours, then everyone will get some peace and quite. Don't worry, I won't draw on your face." I smirked.
Bakugo: "Why you..." he said angrily.
Aizawa: "Boys! Cut it out!" Aizawa said, strictly.

We continued walking in silence, carful not to be seen by any possible villains lurking around. I could tell the two hero's following behind us didn't like having me and Gon around. Or maybe just me, I'm not sure. And after a few minutes of walking, me and Gon stop in our tracks, Bakugo bumped into me.

Bakugo: "Hey! Watch it!"
Killua: "You bumped into me! You watch it!"

'I can feel it, distressed aura coming from both our left and right.' I look to my left at Gon, and I can tell he feels the same thing.