Reunion

Denki pov

*later that same night*

I heard that Killua caught a pickpocket earlier today, but he seemed to be in a bad mood when he got back to the dorm. I know Killua told us we can ask him any questions, but I figured it was best if I didn't.

I was sleeping in my room, having a nice dream, when I suddenly woke up for no reason. I turned my head to look at the time. It read 1:32 am. I was about to close my eyes, when I realized my throat was dry. 'I'm really thirsty.' I thought. Normally I don't like getting up in the middle of the night in case of monsters, or something like that, but I was really thirsty and couldn't wait till morning.
I got up and went downstairs. 'I know monsters aren't real, but you never know. I don't want to jinx it.'
I entered the kitchen, and just as I was about to open the cupboard to grab a glass, a big black ball of mist appeared in the middle of the common area. It looked a little like Kurogiri's portal, but all black and more mist like.

Denki: "What the-!" I quietly yelled.

'Is it a villain? I have to get Mr.Aizawa!' But just before I turned to leave, someone fell out of the black abyss.
'A girl?' I thought, and the mist disappeared. I cautiously walked up to her.

She was laying on her stomach, unconscious. She had long black hair, and surprisingly pale skin. She was covered in cuts and bruises, and she wore a pink and green outfit of a traditional Japanese shrine maiden, boots, and a headband with emotional cartoon faces. Her clothes were ripped, she was missing a sleeve, and her long skirt was also torn.

'Whoever this is, she's been beat up badly!' I kneel down next to the mysterious girl and check her pulse. 'Good, she's alive.'

Denki: "Hey, wake up!" I spoke quietly to not wake anyone up. I tried shaking her gently.

I heard the floor creek behind me, I turned around and saw Killua.

Denki: "Killua?"
Killua: "Denki? Who is tha-" He gasped, and tears formed in his eyes.

———————————————————

Killua pov

*2 minutes earlier*

I woke up around 1:30 from the sound of someone walking around downstairs. I have exceptionally good hearing, and with all my training I automatically wake up whenever I hear someone close by.
I figured it was nothing, but I was curious to see who was up, and wanted to make sure it wasn't an intruder. So I got out of bed and headed downstairs.

When I reached the main floor, I sensed two auras. 'Huh? Why are there two?' I thought.

I entered the kitchen and saw Denki crouching on the floor with his back facing me. I also noticed someone else on the floor in front of him. The floor creaked and he turned around.

Denki: "Killua?" He looked worried.
Killua: "Denki? Who is tha-" I gasped, and tears formed in my eyes.

On the floor was Alluka. She was unconscious and had cuts and bruises all over her, and her clothes were ripped and torn too.

Killua: "Alluka!" I ran to my sister and turned her over in my lap. I looked at Denki. "Get Aizawa!" I yelled. I didn't care if I woke anyone up, all I cared about was my sister.

Denki didn't hesitate for a moment, he immediately got up and ran to get Aizawas help. I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheek. 'It's been so long since I last saw her, and she came back looking even worse then she did before!'

Killua: "Alluka, what did they do to you?" I whispered to no one. I moved her hair off her face. "Well look at that, you really are paler then me." I whispered again.