Bringing Deku Back

Killua pov

It's been x days since Alluka moved in. And today's the day, we get Deku back. (Let x represent the number of days that have past because idk when they go out to bring Deku back in the manga.)

People have been treating me a little better. Less like a killer, but still not a hero. I have my friends to thank. They treat me as an equal, and a normal person in public, and in the dorms. I think the citizens are excepting the fact that even though I used to kill for a living, I'm still a person so I don't have to be treated as a villain. They haven't been giving me dirty looks anymore or saying bad things (at least not when I'm around) and that's also thanks to another person. Someone was there when I went off at that guy, and recorded the whole thing and posted it for a short time. People seem to understand that I was just born into the wrong family, but it doesn't change the fact that I've killed many people and the Puppet Master. It's obvious they won't forget what I've done, or who I used to be.

I've also been helping the evacuees at school. I've been getting out more, helping with supplies, or just normal patrol. The family I saved from the gang of villains have been nice, and waved whenever we crossed paths. Of course there are still some doubters who do give me dirty looks, but I pay them no mind. Another thing, Eri found out about me and Gon the day my family invaded. She didn't see Dabi's broadcast, and only found out through gossip among the civilians. I'm lucky she isn't scared of me, I did help save her and Nighteye (even though she still doesn't know he died) so she forgave me.
Alluka settled in nice. When Nanika popped out after I saved her from that angry dad, I had her heal my wounds so Nanika didn't ask for anything bad. No one knows about Nanika except class A and Aizawa, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible. Though I know people will most likely find out anyway.

——————————————————

(In the manga, it says "a few days after Izuku Midoriya left UA." So let's pretend it's been around 2 weeks since he left.)

Killua pov

Me and class A were sitting in the living room of our dorm, and Bakugo said how odds are is Deku is with Endeavour and other hero's. We wanted to bring Deku back to UA.

Iida: "That's your best guess? You haven't confirmed with anyone?" He asked, sitting on the couch.
Killua: "He could be wrong and Deku is on the other side of Japan, but he could also be right." I chimed in.
Tokoyami: "We've tried confirming. But Hawks will not answer his phone." He said, standing beside Bakugo.
Bakugo: "Same with Denim head."
Todoroki: "My father too. I'm sure they're busy, but something feels off. We can only assume they're keeping secrets from us."
Jirou: "Not to mention All Might is still M.I.A."

Classes have been suspended, and we're being kept as first years. 'I wanted to be out of here by now, but I can't go back in the middle of this war.'

Bakugo: "If Deku is too scared to come near UA, then who snuck in and slipped the letters he left us under our doors in the dead of night?"
Gon: "Maybe he snuck in and left right after delivering them?" Gon suggested.
Bakugo: "Haven't you learned anything about Deku? He didn't even come to say goodbye in person. So it had to be All Might! No doubt they're partners in crime!"
Aoyama: "So he's with an adult? That should give us reassurance, oui?"

Bakugo: "I know Deku and All Might better then anyone. This is the worst case scenario I can think of."
Kirishima: "Damn it! How're we gonna get in touch with them?" Kirishima said with determination.

Uraraka then stood up from the couch.

Uraraka: "Endeavour's a UA alum right? Then let's force the issue."

——————————————————

A few days later, and after some persuasion and determination, Nezu let us go out to bring Deku back to UA.