A Little Piece of Confidence

Killua pov

I was so focused on Dabis speech that I didn't even notice Dabi coming in for an attack.

Todoroki: "Father! Protect Midoriya and the others! Hado and I will fight! Killua!" I look at Todoroki, I couldn't hide the fear in my eyes. "Run! Find Gon! Worry about us later!"

I didn't argue. I used a nen boost and ran to the city where Gran Torino told me Gon should be. 'Nonono this isn't happening. Gon, what do we do?'

—————————————————

I found Gon with Uraraka. It didn't seem like anyone had tuned in to Dabis speech, so I figured it was safe to be out in the open. Gon was kneeling beside what looked to be an unconscious civilian.

Killua: "Gon!" I called to him while running to him.
Gon: "Killua!" He smiled and stood up, but quickly stopped smiling when he saw I wasn't.
Killua: "They know. Dabi knew and he told everyone!" I said in a panic.
Gon: "What do you mean?"
Killua: "The League found out about us. He knows about me, and turns out he's Todoroki's brother but that's besides the point and recorded a video and broadcasted it nationwide exposing the abuse from Endeavour, apparently Hawks killed someone and what I used to do for a living, and how we aren't from Japan!" I said quickly without breaks and paused to breath. I had to sugarcoat it because people were still around. Worry spread across Gons face.
Gon: "What do we do?" He asked quietly.
Killua: "I was just about to ask you that."

————————————————-

Bakugo pov

*two days later*

I woke up in a bed. I held the spot were I was impaled and took off my oxygen mask. And then....

Mineta: "AHH! HE'S AWAKE!!" Some of my dumb classmates barged through the door.
Bakugo: "Shut up!! Where the hell am I?!!"

Turns out I was taken to the hospital after I passed out. I asked about Endeavour, Aizawa, Todoroki and the other hero's. When I asked about Killua and Gon though....

Bakugo: "What about Killua and Gon?"

They went silent.

Sero: "Uh, well..."
Hagakure: "Dabi outed them. He somehow found out about Killua and Gon and outed Killua as an assassin and that they're not from this universe." I didn't know what to say to that.
Sero: "They haven't left the dorms since."
Sato: "Honestly, I'm not sure what will happen to them."

——————————————————-

Todoroki's pov

Shoji, Kirishima, Mina, and Momo came to visit me in the hospital. My face was all bandaged up, and they explained what happened to Gon and Killua. But I couldn't stop thinking about my brother, Toya. 'His flames are stronger then dad's. So strong. Those flames full of hate. He's basically me. I was burning with rage up until that day. Dad can't do it. I have to be the one to handle my brother Toya.'

Then, my brother, Natsuo and my sister, Fuyumi came into my hospital room.

Fuyumi: "Shoto!"

My throat was burned so I couldn't talk, and my friends told them for me. Soon after, me and my siblings went to my dads room, and brought along a special guest.

We entered his room, and he started crying. He said how guilty he felt, and regretted everything and apologized. And when my mom walked in, he became an even bigger mess of tears.

Enji: "Rei! Are you really ok?" He said through his tears.
Rei: "Ok? No I'm not. That's why I'm here. To talk about our son, Toya."

——————————————