Code names

(I liked the no one pov, so I'll alternate between first person pov and no one pov)

Killua pov

After the sports festival we took time to recover from our injuries, then class resumed as normal. But there was one thing different.

Guy: "Psst.... Hey kid." I was on the bus with Gon, we were standing and I heard someone whisper to me so I looked behind me.
Guy: "Your Killua and Gon from the sports festival, right?"

When the guy talked, other people turned their heads.

Gon: "Yeah, we are." Gon told the guy.
Guy: "You guys were great!"

We got a lot of "Hey you" and "Great job!" on our way to school. It was raining and we had our umbrellas, I saw Deku walking in front of us.

Killua: "Hey Midoriya!" I called, and Deku looked back.
Deku: "Hey you guys!" He said with a smile. He waited for us to catch up, then we continued walking together. Iida showed up soon after.
Iida: "Hurry up, we're going to be late!" He said in a hurry.
Deku: "But we're early." Deku pointed out.
Iida: "Students should show up 10 minutes early, don't you think?"
Gon: "Better then being late I guess."

We got into the school and put our rain coats and umbrellas in our lockers.

Deku: "Hey, Iida-" Iida interrupted Deku.
Iida: "If it's about my brother, he's fine. Sorry to worry you."

I could tell he was lying but I decided not to pry. I didn't want to be rude. Gon looked at me and I shrugged. Then we walked to class.

'I wonder what Deku wanted to ask me back at the sports festival.' I wondered.

———————————-

Class was about to start, my classmates were talking about how people recognized them from tv.

Gon: "Same with us." Gon mentioned.

Aizawa came in and we all stopped talking. He also didn't have any bandages, so that's good.

Aizawa: "This class will be about hero informatics. You all will be choosing your hero identities."

Everyone got super hyped up! 'Hero names? Shoot, what should I name myself?'
Aizawa continued to explain why we needed code names, and how we're going to intern with pro agencies. I was actually really excited about this! 'Fighting villains and saving people with pros!! This is gonna be totally awesome!' I sat eagerly wanting to hear more.

Aizawa: "Here are the totals for people who got offers." Aizawa turned on the screen at the front of the room, and names and numbers appeared.

Me and Gon looked at the screen, eager to see how many offers we got. We were both really excited.

Aizawa: "In past years it's been more spread out, but there's a pretty big gap this time."

I couldn't believe how many offers I got! '5,237!! That's crazy! And Gon got 5,118! That's almost as much as me!' Todoroki got 4,123 and Bakugo got 3,556. The lowest someone got was 14.

Jiro: "Makes sense Killua and Gon got the most offers, but Todoroki got more then Bakugo?"
Killua: "Maybe no one wants to deal with your temper, Bakugo." I stared at him from behind.
Bakugo: "Shut up extra!" He looked back and yelled.
Killua: "I thought I was a wannabe."
Bakugo: "I said shut up!"
Todoroki: "These offers are probably because of my father." Todoroki said in a depressed voice.
Uraraka: "People want us!" She said while shaking Iida.

We were told that we'd all be interning with pros, even the ones who didn't get offers. Now let's time skip to choosing our code names.

Midnight came in and told us to choose wisely, because we might not get to change it even after we graduate.
She handed out whiteboards and we all started thinking of names.