2

"H-hey."
He turned to look at her when her heard another voice and he didn't look annoyed,
yet.

"You're going to the UA entrance exams right?"

He looked slightly shocked and then glared at at the girl.
"How did you know that?"

She shrunk under his gaze.
"O-oh well I've heard you say something about wanting to be a hero so-"

"Who the hell are you?"

💖💖💖

'Well shit, the first time someone from my class tried to be nice to me and I'm pretty sure I ended up insulting her.'
The lavender haired teen thought the moment the words left his mouth.

'Who the hell are you?'
He didn't mean for it to sound so rude, the girl wasn't annoying him, it was just a genuine question.
But Shinsou's usual snappy tone made it sound very rude.

He watched as the girl stuttered frantically trying to explain how she wasn't a random weirdo.
"Well I- I'm in your class for only a year! But I'm quiet! And I sit in the back so I understand why you probably don't recognize me- you know what I'll stop bothering you! I don't have time to wait for the bus anyways!!"

She said quickly stumbling over her words while turning to run before stopping and yelling.
"ANYWAYS BYE!! AND GOOD LUCK AT THE ENTRANCE EXAMS!!!"
Then she started running faster than before.

'Did she just wish me good luck?'
Shinsou thought confused.
She said she'd been in his class for a year, right?
There was no way she didn't know about his "villain" quirk, so she was probably just being nice

right?

💖💖💖

Aiko didn't stop running until the bus drove past her with Shinsou on it showing she probably should have stayed at the stop.
'No way! Too embarrassing!'

She felt a bubbling feeling deep in her stomach that made her feel like she was about to throw up.
She swallowed it down and popped in her earbuds.
listening to music until her body claimed itself and she was at the store.

She went to the hair section trying to find a wig cap, hairspray and Bobby pins.

She'd recently ordered a long blonde wig for her new Present Mic cosplay that her followers voted for, but she didn't have all the stuff she needed to style it.

She grabbed everything she needed and put them in her shopping basket.
She accidentally collided into a boy about her age that had black hair and red eyes.

"S-sorry! I-"
She stammered.

He smiled down at her and gave her a thumbs up.
"Don't worry about it! I wasn't watching where I was going either!"

She blushed brightly and rushed away to another aisle.
'Damn it! I'm so clumsy! What if that was an old woman! And I knocked her down! AND THEN SHE DIED!!! Jesus Christ I could have killed someone!'

She breathed in, then out and walked carefully to the candy aisle trying her best to stay at least 4ft away from every person for both of their safety.

She quickly grabbed some strawberry pokeys, bought her stuff and got out of there as soon as she was able.

She stuck a pokey in her mouth and walked to a nearby Coffee shop.
She walked in and got in line reading the menu even though she'd been there hundreds of times and always got the same thing.

She turned when she heard the bell ding behind her and looked to see a group of girls from her school walk in lead by a girl with blue hair and purple eyes.
The girls got in line behind her, laughing and giggling to each other, making conversation like it was nothing.