65

Aiko watched the horror movie. She'd actually been wanting to watch it for awhile.
Aiko liked horror movies, way more than she liked romances. They did the opposite of romance.

Romance movies made her feel sad about her own crappy not aesthetic life.

While Horror movies made her glad that she didn't live in a world where there was a demon living in her house.

They made her feel better about herself.
Monoma wasn't super interested in the movie, he was more interested in Aiko.
His hand slipped from her shoulder down, sliding in-between her arm and her side.

Aiko straightened a little and blushed, her face getting hot. Was he feeling her up? She glanced over at Monoma who just looked forward like normal.
She looked to the side, flustered. He subtly pulled her in closer and slid his hand farther around her, seeing what he could get away with. Like this was some game.

His other hand reached over and placed itself on her exposed thigh. Aiko breathed in sharply and she looked at him nervously. He did realize they were in public right? Sure it was a dark room but there were people behind them!

She pulled her legs up and shifted closer to him, hoping it blocked the view for the people behind them. It also got her close to him.
"Neito we're-"
She started to whisper but he pressed his lips against her to shush her. He broke it slightly, keeping his face close enough for his breath to still hit her mouth.
"Calm down, no one is paying us any attention."

The hand that was around her rubbed against her breast and her eyes widened, she let out a light gasp. She looked over at him again and he looked forward, completely casually. Basically ignoring her.
She turned red and glanced around nervously. Her heart beat picking up and not in a good way. Her breathing became unsteady and she felt panicked and embarrassed.
Her hands shook a little and she pressed her lips together.

She didn't know what to do, she felt embarrassed and suddenly like she couldn't talk. Like she was mute.
'Its alright, it's just Neito...'
She thought, trying to calm herself down. Tears pricked at her eyes. She was confused, why was she acting like this? It felt like a panic attack.
But why?

"Neito, not there please..."
"Do you like being hurt?"

Aiko's eyes widened as some fragments of memories came back. Was that? That night?
She thought back, trying to remember what happened through the fuzz that alcohol had left in her memories. Them kissing in his bed, him touching her and... Pulling off her shirt.
'Did he lie?'
She thought with a few small tears.
She felt stuck, like she couldn't pull away from him but she wanted too.
Like she couldn't talk but she wanted to ask him too stop. She knew he would, but she just couldn't make herself open her mouth.

She held in her panic and tried to steady her breathing, till she let lose a small whimper.
Monoma looked down and her and then violently flinched away. Pulling his hands back.
"Geez if you wanted me to stop you just had to say it."
He whisper-yelled in panic. He looked down at Aiko as she trembled and glanced up with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry..."
She whispered.
"I don't know what's wrong with me."

"There's nothing wrong, sorry I guess... I didn't think you would freak out like this."
He mumbled.

"Just don't... Don't do this in front of people."
Her fingers curled around his sleeve.
"Please?"

"Yeah okay, we can try again later."
He kissed her head, thinking the people around them was the only problem and that being in a public space was what triggered her anxiety. Not him.

"O-okay..."
She whispered, pulling away from her.

Denki behind them had a white knuckled grip on his arm rests. It was too dark for him too see what he was doing, but he could definitely tell Aiko was really uncomfortable. Even scared.
He saw the profile of her face against the screen when she turned to look up at Neito. The movie illuminating her just enough to see her face.

He grit his teeth and fought the urge to walk down there and beat his ass. But last time he was rude to him Aiko got upset at him, she didn't seem to understand who the real bad guy was here.

Neito whispered to Aiko, telling her he was going to go to the bathroom. She nodded up at him and looked at the movie, focusing on her breathing.

Neito got up and when he got to the last row he grabbed Kaminari's arm, pulling him out of his seat and walking forward. Kaminari wordlessly followed him and Jirou and Mina gasped.
"Damn... they're gonna fight aren't they?"
Jirou groaned.

"Nah, they'll just get pissy. Neither of them are actual fighters."
Mina shrugged.

"Mina, they're guys of course they're fighters."

"So what? Let Denki beat his ass."
Mina said.

"If Monoma comes back hurt at all Aiko will never speak to any of us again."