30

Aiko sat slumped in the bus.
They were on their way to wherever they were going to be doing "rescue training" which was pretty far off campus.
She had her earbuds in and hummed lightly to the song she was listening too.
And no it wasn't one of her own, Aiko hated listening to her own music. She found it irritating and it was easy for her to find the small flaws and make them huge.

She looked over at Jirou who was sitting quietly beside her, the two seemed to be a very good quiet pair. Neither saying anything, and neither bothering each other.
Aiko studied Jirou's features as the other girl sat with her eyes closed and her face tilted upwards. She had her arms crossed over her chest and headphones on that played music loud enough for Aiko to hear playing when she turned her own off.

Jirou was wearing a little bit of eyeliner and possibly lip tint. Unless her lips were naturally darker than most. But other than that she didn't seem to be wearing any makeup.
She was taking in slow soft breaths that made her chest rise and fall in a steady rhythm.

Aiko envied Jirou and her size, she was effortlessly skinny and probably looked good in anything she put on.

When Jirou opened her eyes Aiko became all too aware that she had been staring. She quickly turned her head to the side with a bright blush on her face the she attempted to hide behind her hair.
Jirou noticed and tried to brush it off. But she couldn't help but wonder if maybe Aiko had been looking at her while she was resting her eyes.

Jirou knew Aiko was Bisexual because she had told the group only a few days ago.
If she was being honest with herself out of everyone in this bus, she prefered the idea of Aiko staring at her. Rather than Kaminari or worse, Mineta.
She actually kinda liked her shy tenderhearted friend. But Jirou also figured that in this fantasy Aiko and her would never really work out, their personalities were both reserved and if In a relationship they would probably never leave their house of the others side.

Jirou figured that in relationships it was good to be different, so you could compliment each other with your conflicting personalities.
Jirou closed her eyes again and smiled a little.
Content with her seating choice.

Aiko ended up looking at the back of Bakugou's head as he yelled at Tsu about something.
Kaminari laughed beside him and said something that caused Bakugou to yell at him.

Around the same moment the bus pulled up to the infamous USJ.