73

A/n:
I'm gonna go ahead and post this one because it goes with the last chapter😉 for my chicken nuggets<3

💖💖💖

Aiko looked down at her phone. She had a notification from Instagram.

You have a follow and message request from: _SoraMonoma do you want to accept this request?

'Sora wants to message me?'
She thought, tilting her head. She had just gotten home from the photoshoot at around midnight and she definitely hadn't expected to get a notification like this.

Aiko shrugged and clicked accept.

Three new messages and one video attachment from:   _SoraMonoma

Aiko clicked on her messages and read from the top.

Hey

Listen I hate to be the one to tell you this

But Neito is cheating on you

Aiko blinked at the messages.
'What?'
She thought, her finger hovering over the video. She hesitated before clicking it, knowing that this video would probably change her life. Knowing that if this was what Sora said it was, her and Monoma's relationship would come to a abrupt end.

She took a shuddering breath in and clicked the video. It seem to have started at the top of Monoma's stairs, Aiko could hear Sora breathing by the camera as she walked down. There were voice's but they were faint. Then she turned the corner and there he was.

With Tris.

Aiko covered her mouth, tears springing in her eyes as complete and utter betrayal set in. She turned off her phone, having seen enough. If not too much of the two students. Aiko shook her head, not even bothering to hide or stop her sobs.

This made sense, really It did. She was such an idiot for not seeing it before. Such an idiot because she was told several times by different people that he was like this. That he was a bad guy. That she shouldn't trust him.
But she ignored it all because she loved him. She called then crazy, she called her friends crazy for some guy.

She threw herself onto her bed.

Sorry, if it helps I would totally ask you out if you were eighteen

Aiko shook her head at the notification. It didn't really help, it was flattering but it didn't help.

You're cute tootsie roll, forget about Neito. He's a dick anyways

Aiko laughed a little. But it ended up sounding like a sob. Sora was trying her best, but she was put in a very awkward situation.

Okay

Thanks for telling me

Aiko responded before closing her phone. Only for the screen to be lit up again by a call from a familiar contact.
Neito. Aiko scoffed and declined the call. She didn't want to talk to him. She was done with him and he was obviously done with her.

Aiko

Aiko I'm sorry

It's not what it looks like

Please answer me Aiko

I just want to talk

Aiko shook her head. Not what it looks like? What else could it Fucking be?!