88

A/n:
Uh... Me again, with some trigger warnings...
There is some boarderline SA and pretty Abusive behavior.

Idk how to explain it but it will be heavy.

I'll Put a warning where it begins and ends if you want to skip it. (it isn't r@pe but it still can be disturbing.

Read at your own risk.

💖💖💖

Aiko's phone rang and she let out a groan. She pulled her stiff body out of her covers and yawned. Her eyes were puffy from sleep and the digital clock read two in the morning.
"What the fuck?"
She mumbled, picking up her phone.
It was from Monoma's number, his name lit up the screen. She no longer had his picture there though, just his last name.

She grumbled and put the phone against her ear. "What the hell Monoma?"
She complained. There wasn't any response.
"Dude what the fuck?"
She said louder into the cellphone.

"Who is this?"
His voice came through but it was off.

"Uh... Aiko? You called me."
She said with an eyeroll.
"What do you want?"

She heard something indistinct on the other line. Then she heard him mumble her name like he was confused.

Then there was a weird screeching sound and a loud honk. 'Is he Fucking driving?!'
"Monoma what's going on?!"
Aiko asked, wide awake now.

"Chill out, some fucker cut me off. What were we talking about again?"

His words were slurred and confused.
Aiko's eyes widened.

"Neito are you drunk?!"
She gasped, her body filling with adrenaline.

"What?! Pft no.... I only drank like... A little? You're always so tense, you should relax more~" His voice slurred as he denyed the obvious.

"Neito Monoma get off the road! You can't drive like this."
Aiko begged, getting up from her bed.

"You can't tell me what to do! You're not my mom. You're not even my girlfriend! What the fuck is up with you?! Why don't you like me?! You're so stupid, breaking up with me and shit!"

Aiko rolled her eyes, pulling on her shoes.

"I'm sorry, you're not stupid you're smart! And pretty! And-"
There was another honk that sounded like it was coming from another car.
"Fuck! What the hell is wrong with people?!"
Neito grumbled and Aiko covered her mouth, tears in her eyes.

"Monoma stop! Stop please you could get hurt! Pull over now!"
Aiko yelled into her phone, glad that her room was far from everyone else's.

"Oh whatever, I'm like... Right by my house like... Like just a few minutes away... Whatever, stop acting like I can't drive."
He grumbled through the phone.

"Neito please. Please stop, you could die."
Aiko pleaded she bent down and wrapped her arms around her legs. She felt completely useless, this was actual torture for her anxiety.

"Aw... You do care~ you know you're pretty, I wanna like... Fuck you- hey you should come over! We don't have to fuck or whatever but you should totally come over! I miss you-"

"Neito! N-Neito shut up please! Just listen! Listen to me please, you can't drive like this!"
Aiko begged, the worst possibilities running through her head. She didn't know what to do, she couldn't help and she hated herself for it.