67

"I had fun, how about you?"
Aiko asked Monoma once they got into his car.

"Yeah, I would've had more if It weren't for... nevermind."
He started up the car and stared straight ahead.

"What? What is it?"
Aiko asked.

Monoma shook his head.
"No nevermind, I had fun."
He said staring straight ahead.

"No, please tell me! Did I do something?!"
Aiko asked, her anxiety buzzing.

"I said nevermind, it'll just upset you."

"Neito please tell me! I'm already upset! A-are you mad at me because of what happened in the... In the theater?"
She asked in embarrassment.

"What? No. Stop being annoying."
He said, staring at the road.

"Neito..."

"God fine! Your dumb friends were following us around all day."
Neito finally admitted, after he practically made her beg him.

"Huh?"
She asked, head tilting in confusion.

"That Kaminari guy, Ashido and some other chick were watching us the whole time."
He clinched his jaw.

"Oh... Are you sure?"
Aiko asked.

"Yeah, I saw them watching us when we were at the food court. Then they showed up at the same movie as us, you didn't see them?"
He asked.
"Do you not believe me or something? Do think I would Fucking lie to you?"

"No! No! of course not! I just thought maybe they just happened to be in the same place..."
Aiko looked down.
"But neither Mina or Den-Kaminari like horror movies... I'm sorry, this is so embarrassing."
Aiko hid her face in her hands.

"They're like weirdly obsessed with you. It's kinda creepy Aiko."
He said coldly.

"I'm sorry about them... Really I-"

"Why are you even friends with them? They obviously don't like me and the definitely don't respect you. Not to mention they're really Fucking annoying."
Monoma glanced over at her.
"Don't worry, you can meet new friends."
He put his hand on her knee.

Aiko rubbed her eyes.
"O-okay... But I... I have trouble making f-friends..."
She sniffled. For the first time in her life she actually had friends, and for the first time in her life she actually had a boyfriend. Someone who loved her. She didn't want to choose between them, she didn't want to leave her friends. Even if they were a little... Weird sometimes, she still cared for them.

Monoma sighed and rubbed her knee.
"It's gonna be alright Aiko, you'll be fine. I promise."
He said with little to no actual emotion.

💖💖💖

Aiko sat down on Monoma's bed once they got too his house. She pulled out her phone and immediately saw two texts.

I'm sorry

Hey, I know he told you. I promise we're not crazy, we're just worried about you alright?

The first one was from Denki and the second was from Jirou. She quickly cleared the messages, scared that Monoma would see she still had Denki's number and get mad at her for not blocking him.
She didn't want him to be mad at her right now. He was already pissed off about what they did earlier.

Aiko looked up from her phone at the same moment Neito pulled off his dress shirt.
"Neito!"
She shrieked, covering her eyes. Her face was bright red.

"Aiko, I'm a guy."
Neito deadpanned.

"So?!"
She asked keeping her hands over her eyes.

"So I don't have tits, it's completely fine for me to walk around shirtless. Plus that shirt was uncomfortable and I was just going to change."
He said, Aiko could hear him walking closer to the bed.
"But this is more fun."
She felt his hand wrap around her wrist. Pulling her hand away from her eyes.

Aiko's face was Bright red and she kept her eyes shut tight.
"Aiko..."
He mumbled, and the girl stammered a little but couldn't force out any actual words. He kept his grip on her hand and gently pulled her hand closer to him.

Aiko gasped and opened her eyes when her fingers brushed skin. He pressed her palm against his toned stomach and held it against himself, enjoying her touch. Aiko looked up at Monoma as he leaned over her, one hand grasping her own and the other planted on the bed beside her hips.
"Aiko... You're beautiful..."
He whispered, leaning in and hiding his face in the crook of her neck.
"I want you... I want you to touch me..."
He said, sliding her hand up and then down her body.

"N-Neito! W-what-"
Aiko stuttered tilting her head to the side, giving him more room on her neck. He leaned over top of her and put his knee on the bed in between her legs to stabilize himself. Crawling on top of her.
"You're so cute when you're blushing, when you're flustered. It's adorable."
He whispered into her neck.

Aiko whimpered a little in embarrassment and bit her bottom lip. Her free palm was pressed against his chest while the other was guided around by Neito. He wasn't too muscular, didn't have clearly shown abs like most of the guys in the hero course. But he was toned, and his chest was firm.
Aiko's breathing became unsteady again, she felt nervous and a little bit of dread welling up in her chest.
"I-I... Neito..."
His free hand reached up and gripped her skirt, clinching the fabric in his fist.

"Yes?"
He asked patiently. Her back was firmly against the bed now. He was on top of her, in between her legs. His hand pulled up her skirt while brushing her legs with his hand. His blue eyes looked into her own. But she looked away, breaking eye contact.

"I don't... I don't w-wanna... I don't wanna h-have sex with y-you... I'm sorry..."
She whispered.