85

"Hey! Aiko!"
Hotoki ran up to Aiko after school.

"Huh? Oh, hey Hotoki? What are you doing here?"
Aiko asked, looking at the girl.

She was getting several stares, whether because of her third eye and skin condition or because of the fact that she was wearing the rival school's uniform. Hat and all.
"Nishi is busy so we have to hang out!"
She grabbed Aiko's arm

"Oh... I'm sorry I should get to my house, the movers are coming back and I have to finish packing up-"

"Oh come on! It'll be fine, we can come back in time to pack up your house! Come on Aiko! Where do you want to go? I'll take you anywhere! I mean it! Please!"
Hotoki grabbed Aiko's hand and tugged on it like a toddler.

"Alright! Alright fine!"
Aiko gave in.
"I guess I could use some fun today."

💖💖💖

And she did have fun.
They jumped all around Japan, Though Aiko was sure Hotoki was just doing this to cheer her up. Not because she was bored and Nishi was busy.

"Hey, I think I should head back to the house. My mother might be heading there now and I need to be there to help her."
Aiko said, checking the time nervously.

"Oh come on! You haven't even finished your drink yet!"
Hotoki whined.

Aiko eyed the drink in front of her.
"Hotoki, I really should-"

Hotokis phone dinged and she checked it
"Alright fineeeee."
She relented, standing up with an eyeroll.

Aiko briefly wondered what the text was. But she assumed it was just Nishi texting her telling her she was done with whatever she was busy with. 

The two girls got up and walked to the door.
"Bye Fuyumi!"
Aiko waved to the barista as they were walking out.

"Bye Aiko! Bye Aiko's Friend! Have a nice day!"
Fuyumi said, with a smile as she filled up a cup of coffee for her other customers.

"Come on, let's go catch a bus."
Hotoki said with a smile.

"Wait, can we just use your-"

"I can't jump us everywhere! Plus I don't even know if using my quirk for that is legal."
Hotoki just shrugged.
"Come on, it won't take that long!"

Hotoki skipped ahead and hummed to herself, checking her phone every so often. The sun was starting to set as her house finally came into view and Aiko's heart raced with anxiety as she saw the moving truck pulling out of the driveway.
'Oh no, they left because I took to long. How long were they just sitting there?! I hope they'll still get paid for this.'

Aiko thought, figitting with her fingers nervously."Uh oh..."
She mumbled out loud after the truck drove past them.

"Oh come on!"
Hotoki grabbed Aiko's wrist and started running to her house.
"I'm sure everything is just fine!"

Aiko huffed as she ran in Hotoki's tow. She didn't know how this girl was so energized all of the time. It was insane.

They got to the door and Hotoki slowly opened it before shoving Aiko inside with a giddy smile. Aiko stumbled a little and looked around her old home. That was now completely bare, there were no pictures on the walls, no table in the dining room and no pots in the kitchen.
It was all empty.

Well almost empty.

"Surprise~"
Hotoki whispered in Aikos ear as she turned to the living room where a group of teenagers sat on the floor.

"W-what are you guys doing here?"
Aiko asked, it was all of her friends. Including Nishi. They seemed to be hanging out on the floor in some sort of a circle.