49

Aiko scanned the book infront of her, writing down small notes relevant to the topic they were writing about.
She glanced up occasionally at Neito, who had his head propped up on the table as he looked over his own book.

They were about an hour into their study session in the library and we're getting a lot of work done. Until Monoma decided he was bored.

He leaned over to look over her shoulder and Aiko blushed at his sudden closeness.
"M-Mono-"

"Have you ever been kissed?"
He asked casually and Aiko stammered, jerking away from him with a flushed face. Looking at him like he was absolutely insane.

"W-what?!"
She stuttered in embarrassment.

"What? It was just a question, no need to get all... Flustered about it."
He said with a smile, tilting his head.

"Well it's uh... W-why do you want to know that anyways?!"
She asked looking away, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Because I'm naturally curious, and I want to know more about you."
He mused.
"But If you don't want to answer me you don't have too."

"No I... I haven't alright? N-now can we get back to studying?!"
She said shoving her nose into her book that she was no longer reading.

"That's cute."

"What?!"
Aiko asked glancing up.

"You're cute. You just seem really... Innocent."
He said with a shrug.
"I wish I could say the same about myself."
He propped himself back up again.

She looked away from his piercing blue eyes and at the same moment her phone chimed.
SOS, Meet me in the bathroom now!
An SOS text from Mina could mean she was actually dying or she just had tea to spill and everything else in-between.
"I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom!"
She said standing up and running away.

"Alright then..."
Monoma mumbled, though her going to the bathroom the moment after her phone went off was awfully suspicious.

"I knew it was you!"

💖💖💖

"Hold up!"
Denki hissed putting up a hand.

"What the hell are you talking about-"

"Shhhh"
He whispered interrupting Bakugou. he peeked out from behind the bookshelf he was standing back.

"What is it?!"
Mina asked peeking over his head.
"Oh my goodness!"

"Yeah I know, isn't it horrible?!"
Denki asked.

"What is it man?!"

"Yeah I wanna see!"
Sero and Kirishima ducked under them and looked over themselves.

"Uh, so Raincloud is studying? What's the big deal?"
Bakugou asked, rolling his eyes.

"Uh Maybe it's because she's studying with Neito Monoma! The notorious 1-B pretty boy! Oh this is so rich!"
Mina said, snapping a picture.

They then watched as Neito leaned over and put his head right in the crook of Aiko's neck and seemingly whispered in her ear.
They could just barely hear her whisper-yell "what?!" As she jumped away, clearly very flustered.

"What did he say?!"
Sero whispered leaning closer.

"I don't know but if it was anything perverted I'm gonna beat his ass..."
Denki mumbled, she started walking forward but Kirishima pulled him back.

"Chill bro! Don't interrupt their date!"
He said.

"It's not a date!... Is it?"
They all glanced back over and kept watching, Monoma seemed to still be talking and Aiko was really just blushing.

"I'm texting her!"
Mina said pulling out her phone.

"What?! What are you gonna say? ' lol I'm stalking you'?! That's nuts!"
Sero hissed.

"No."
Mina rolled her eyes.
"I'm gonna tell her to meet me in the bathroom."

"The girl's bathroom?! But I want details too!"
Kaminari whined.

"Then go talk to him!"
Mina whispered, skipping off to the bathroom.

"Fine! Maybe I will!"