36

"We also apparently have a special... Guest here today to talk to you guys about a... Excitement announcement."
Aizawa's tone didn't sound excited or pleased at all while he spoke to the class.
Maybe it was because of the fact that he was absolutely covered in bandages and looked like a mummy. Or it was because life in general didn't excite him.

The class buzzed in curiosity when the was announced dispite their teacher's less than enthusiastic speech.
"Who?!"

"What announcement!?!?!"

"Probably some manly hero!!!"

"Or a hot chick!"

It was infact neither. But Aiko's jaw still dropped when she saw who entered the room.
"Hello students!"
Aiko looked in absolute shock at the cheery face of Mr Tadashi as he stood in front of her class.

Some students gasped in recognition while others looked around puzzled.
Denki's hand shot up.

"Yes?"
Mr Tadashi said, calling on him when he noticed his hand going up with enthusiasm.

"No offense but... Who are you?"
Kaminari asked, once again a few students nodded also wondering while others gasped.

"Kaminari! Please Don't disrespect our guest!"
Iida reprimanded him, obviously one of the students who know of Mr Tadashi's status.

"No disrespect bro! I Just wanna know! You a pro or something?"
Denki asked.

Mr Tadashi laughed.
"No I'm not, I lack the quirk and talent for it. But I like to think I'm helpful to society in my own way. My name is Mr Tadashi, I'm actually the CEO of Tadashi industries. We create top notch hero gear, infact we were the company that made your own hero costumes after you sent in your own very creative forms."

Mina raised her hand this time, speaking before she was even called on.
"I thought you just made everyday clothes?"
She questioned.

"Well we do, but our hero costumes and support gear are much more impressive than our sneakers and hoodies, so a prefer to brag on them."
He said nodding at Mina who shrugged.
"But back to why I'm here, I'm sure you're all curious about the "Exciting announcement" that your esteemed teacher mentioned earlier. I heard about the recent attack on your school and decided to donate something to you and one of you fellow classes."

The class was filled with excitement because we'll... A billionaire was going to give them something, so it was probably going to be something cool and expensive.
"Now it's not for your protection, I'm already teaming up with your principal and several scientists and pro's to aid in building your security up. So this gift is likely something you'll probably be much more excited about!"

'Wtf is it Tadashi?! Oh god he won't even look at me! And it's obviously purposeful! I'm not gonna like this am I?'

"I'll be donating forty second and third row seats to the concert my company is sponsoring!"
He said with a smile.

'You bastard!'
Aiko thought, letting out a gasp that was barely noticed by anyone but Tadashi, who simply gave her a smile like he didn't know her.

"OH MY GOD!!!! IS IT THE A.Z CONCERT?! PLEASE TELL ME IT'S THE A.Z CONCERT!!!"
Mina shouted a begged the man who chucked.

"Looks like we have a fan! Yes, yes it is the A.Z concert. I'm glad to see you're excited."
He smiled, glancing over at Aiko when he said "looks like we have a fan" she just deadpanned at him with absolutely no emotion.

To make matters worse both Bakugou and Kirishima turned all the way around in their seats to look at her in the most obvious fashion.
Bakugou rolled his eyes and Kirishima mouthed 'you know this guy?' While barely covering her mouth with his hands.

The only one who noticed was Todoroki, the poor boy shook his head no thinking Kirishima was asking him and not Aiko.
Aiko rolled her eyes with a discouraged 'yes' and Kirishima smiled, turning around in his seat.

'I guess it is his concert, he's paying for everything so he has every right to do this without my permission. But a heads up wouldn've been nice.'
Aiko thought with a frown.

"What's wrong Aiko- oh yeah! Damn it! Sorry!"
Mina asked then quickly remembered the excuse Aiko gave her earlier. She couldn't come, even though she 'wanted' too. Which easily explained her deadpanned look.

'Wow, that just took care of itself, thanks for the concern though Mina.'

"Well that's all! Here in this envelope are the prepurchased tickets! Class 1-A gets the second row tickets and Class 1-B will get these thirdrow tickets that I'm going to personally give to them right after this! Do you kids have any questions?"

"What if one of us can't go? Do they have to give the ticket back to you?"
Denki Kaminari asked, glancing at Aiko.

'Is he thinking of me?'
She tilted her head slightly.

"No, these are gifts. You are all free to do with them what you please, there's no pressure for any of you to attend you could give it to a Friend or family member if that's what you want."
Mr Tadashi said clasping his hands.
"Well I should probably visit your fellow students now, I hope you guys enjoy the show!"
Mr Tadashi said with a smile, turning to leave the room.

'Well I guess having people I know there won't be so bad! I mean Mina and the girls were going anyways and Kirishima seemed interested along with Kaminari and- wait! If he's inviting 1-b then... Tris!

Fuck.'