27

A.Z was sitting on a stage, her hands beside her and her legs crossed. She was wearing a black blazer with a belt and a black skirt. Under her blazer was a barely visible see-though fabric.

An outfit Hotoki called her bidness outfit. Which was business but Pronounced with a D for some reason.

"Hello friends!"
She said to the camera.

"What's going on?"
Jirou asked Mina who shrugged.

"I have a new... Very very exciting announcement!
She said with a smile.

"An announcement?"
Denki whispered curiously.

"Thanks the to generosity my business partner, Tadashi industries I will be having my first ever concert!"

"Holy shit... HOLY SHIT!!!! WHERE?! WHERE IS IT?! ILL FLY ANYWHERE I DON'T CARE ILL BE THERE!!!!"
Mina screamed, grabbing Kirishima and jumping up and down.

"It will be held at the purple diomand In Musutafu, Japan-"

"Dude that's like only a few miles away."
Sero said looking out the window. You could just barely see the top of the large theater that could be seen from the UA building.

"Dude we should totally go!!!"

"Tickets will be available for purchase in one week so be sure to go to my or Tadashi industry's website and search A.Z concert!"

"We should totally go as a group!!"
Mina said with a smile.

"And there will be a little... 'Surprise' at the concert, people have been asking for it for months so I've finally set a date! Can you guess what it is?"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S A FACE REVEAL!!!!"
Mina said shaking Kirishima and Denki.
"I CAN'T WAITTTTT!!!"
She squealed.

'I can.'
Aiko thought, she glanced at the others and made eye contact with Bakugou.
Who was staring directly at her.
'Whats his deal?'
She wondered, the idea of him figuring her out stuck in her brain.

She gave him a nervous, innocent smile, which he of course did not return.

💖💖💖💖💖

Sitting at the lunch table Aiko was filled with her usual dread over facing the unfamiliar class 1-B. The only one who even cared enough to accept her was Kendo.
Who happened to be the only reason Aiko was still willing to go, if not for her Aiko would have figured out some way out of it.

She picked at her food, hardly touching it. Fuck being A.Z, what would her friends think of her liking girls?
Sure she wasn't exactly "in the closet" I mean, her mom knew. It's not like she was hiding it or anything.
What was she even worrying about? Mina was gay and everyone knew. They wouldn't care about Aiko being Bi right?

Aiko stayed in a daze until the very person that had been occupying her thoughts walked towards her table.
"Hi Aiko!"
Aiko spun around and saw Kendo, along with a few girls from her class standing by.

"H-hi Kendo!"
Aiko said a blush spreading across her face from her stuttering.
'And this is why I fucking hate myself.'
She thought.

"We're heading to class early! Wanna walk with us?"
Kendo offered with a hand extended.

"O-oh..."
Aiko said looking at the hand.
"N-no I'm sorry, I'll head up later okay?"
Aiko apologized with a very timid smile.

"That's okay! You should finish eating anyways, kinda silly of me to ask you I guess."
Kendo said awkwardly.

"No it's fine! Thanks for asking! I'll see you there!"
Aiko squeaked, Kendo and her friends turned to walk away after she gave Aiko one final wave.

Aiko turned back to the table and stared directly at it, her blush still holding steady.
That's when she realized that her friends had stopped talking.
She glanced up and saw all of them staring directly at her.

"W-what?"
She asked shyly.

"AIKO ARE YOU GAY?!"
Mina squealed with a surprisingly big smile.

"Mina you don't have to yell!"
Jirou said, hitting Mina.

"Sorry! But... are you?"
Mina asked with a low whisper.

"W-well... Y-yeah?"
Aiko said her heart thumping heavily in her chest.

"S-so you're... A lesbian?"
Denki asked acting as if this news was disappointing.

"I-I'm Bi?"
Aiko said looking up at them nervously.

"Good- I mean cool! That's cool."
Denki stuttered, trying to hide his little slip up.

"Yeah, I mean girls are hot. So why not?"
Sero mumbled.

Suddenly Jirou pointed at Aiko, as if she just put together something very important.
"That's why you change in a stall isn't it?!"
She said and Aiko drew back.

"I mean... Kinda?"
She mumbled.
'That and the fact that I don't like my body, plus I have scars to think about.'
She touched her thighs. The scars were pretty high up and on her inner thighs but they were definitely there and sometimes visible.

"How polite!"
Mina said Patting Aiko's arm.
"Mineta should take a few lessons from you."
She grumbled.

"Aren't you gay Mina?"
Sero asked.

"Yeah?"
She said, moving her arm off of Aiko's arm.

"You guys should date then."
He said and Mina rolled her eyes.

"Dude shut up."
Denki mumbled.

"Not all Gay people should date each other!"
Mina scolded.
"You don't see me telling you to date every straight girl you come across!"
Mina said and Aiko nodded.

"Also Aiko isn't my type, she's too innocent and fluffy."
Mina slumped back.

'Fluffy?'

"Anyyyywayyysssss... Who was that?!"
Jirou said once they got too far off topic.

"Who?"
Denki asked.

"Uh, the chick that totally started this conversation in the first place! So Aiko! Do you have a crush on her or something?!"
She asked and they all once again stared at Aiko, one of them more intently that the others.

"N-no! Not anymore... At least I don't think I do! W-we knew each other in middle school and i-i did like her then! She was the first girl I..."

"Ah, so now that she's resurfaced what are you gonna-"

The bell rang once again, forcing them to go their separate ways.

A/n:
Call me an imposter if you will... But I'm straight and I've never suffered from anxiety, depression, selfharm or any eating disorders.

So if I even write anything that is inactuarate or offensive please let me know lol