94

A/N:
I'm feeding you guys today.

This chapter is over 2,900 words! (Including a/n's)

You're welcome 💞

💖💖💖

Aiko ended up in 25th place. Which was pretty much where she wanted to be.
In the middle of the crowd, without attention.

Turns out Midoriya made first. Followed by Todoroki, Tris and Bakugou.

"Hey! What place did you make?"
Denki walked over and threw a arm over her shoulders.

"Twenty fifth. I hung back because it was just the first round you know?"
Aiko looked up at him.
"What about you?"

"Nighteen! I would've gotten higher if it weren't for that chasm thing! Climbing across that was totally embarrassing."
He said with a frown.
"I saw you fly right over it. It was awesome!"

"Thanks, it was a little scary though..."
She admitted. She didn't love heights.

"So has anyone given you a problem?"
He asked and Aiko looked away.

"Not really, just talk you know?"
She said embarrassed.
"It's not like anyone has touched me or anything."

"Alright well... tell me if something happens." He mumbled.

"Sure thing."

💖💖💖

Aiko glanced around as Denki towed her behind him, searching for a group for them.

"You, Denki Kaminari. You have the electricity quirk correct?"
They turned and saw Todoroki standing staring at them. He had Momo and Iida standing behind him.

"That's me!"
He smiled proudly.

"I would like you on my team."
Todoroki said formally.

"Oh... well..."
He glanced back at Aiko.

Aiko smiled.
"Todoroki is super strong! You should totally take him up on the offer. I'll be fine!"
She whispered to him nervously. Though the idea of having to walk through this crowd alone made her nervous.

"Me and Aiko are a package deal! So if you want me you got her too!"

Aiko blushed. Her eyes widened as she listened to him talk to Todoroki.

"...I suppose that's okay. The limit of people is five so we have enough room."
Todoroki frowned.
"Though this wasn't my idea. With the format she could get shocked by your quirk easily."

"That's no problem! Aiko is immune to electricity!" He put and hand on her back and smiled.
"It'll be great!"

Aiko shrunk back under Todoroki's gaze. She had the feeling that she was unwanted.
"I don't have too-"

"Alright kiddos! Times up! Let's hope you have your groups because it's time to tango!!"

'Nevermind.'

💖💖💖

Aiko was basically just there. Trying not to die while their team relentlessly chased after the ten million point headband. She was on Todoroki's left, behind Denki.
She had a hand on his shoulder and her other on Momo's helping her support Todoroki's weight.

She felt so useless, Todoroki ignored all of her suggestions and Denki could barely hear her. She was basically just dead weight.

Once the match was over and her team had won she thought she would've felt great.
But she didn't.
Aiko bit the inside of her cheek and sat down, watching Bakugou scream into the ground.