Epilogue

A/N:
Okay okay... but listen...

Over a hundred chapters is a lot okay?!

💖💖💖

The man stared at the screen.

At the UA sports festival victors. The kids that successfully beat up other kids.
'What a bunch of stupid hero propaganda. They're all sick. These kids are infected.'

Normally the man didn't bother with watching the event. But he was told to tune in just this once by his white haired companion.

Because of the girl nervously standing on the third place podium. Shadowed by the bird-like boy beside her. Flinching under the gaze of the camera's lense.
"We have no evidence that this isn't a complete coincidence. There are many quirks that are alike without relation, it's not uncommon."
The first guy spoke to the other man in the room.

"Yes, but what if it isn't."
The white haired man asked and the first man put a hand to his chin. The thin gloves rubbing his freshly shaved face.

"If it isn't then she's ours. But there isn't any evidence that she's what is owed to us."
He said, staring at the young teen.
She was the right age, and had the right looks and skin. But this wasn't a risk they needed to take at the moment.

Besides, she's sick.

Oozing with heroism. It would take a lot to rid her of that disease.

"Then what do you propose? You just let her go without knowing?"
His companion asked.
"It would probably be a wise decision, given her affiliation with heroes."

"But... she belongs to us. I don't like people taking my things... especially with that type of power. She would be a strong addition."
The man was deep in thought. Weighing out the pros and cons of the situation.

He looked at the tan skinned girl. Her arm wrapped in stiff white bandages. Her brown eyes flickering around before glancing down and staying in the concrete below her.

"I think... we should get to know this Aiko Zhu, learn more about her until we're absolutely sure... then. Then we'll collect what we are owed."
He said, his golden eyes staring at the screen.

A small smile spreading across his face.

Final A/n:

(How I imagine this going ^)

Yeah so ik y'all probably hate me for this ending.

But I think 103 chapters is enough, don't worry though. The next chapter will be up in just a few days! Probably even tomorrow if I get bored enough to release it!

I hope you guys have enjoyed this first book! I can't wait for what comes next!!

Also... what a mysterious Prologue 👀

Who could this be? What's going on?

You'll see!!! In:

It's on my profile!

It's on my profile!

Sorry for the cliff hanger but it felt so... ✨right✨

I just had too.

Well that's all! Have a nice day/night!
I'll see you all then Chicken nuggets💖

Byyyyeeeee