63

Aiko smiled at Monoma from behind her ice cream cone. They'd gone out on a actual date for the first time. Normally they'd just hangout outside the school during lunch or at his house. She'd even pop in at his work every once and awhile on the way to her own "job" but they've never actually gone out.
Aiko had a little time off and Monoma barely worked at all so they decided to hang out and catch a movie together.

It took awhile for her to get together a cute "date" outfit of of her clothes but she ended up with a purple plaid skirt and a oversized purple sweater. With her usual pink converses that she wore just as much as her bracelets.
She met Monoma at an ice cream shop by his house, he was wearing a simple button up and jeans with sneakers.

Aiko bought herself a strawberry ice cream cone and Monoma got pistachio. The plan was to hang out at the mall until the movie was supposed to start at around eleven.

💖💖💖

"Shhhhh, you know she'd kill us if she saw we were watching them right?!"
Kaminari whisper-yelled at Mina who was watching Aiko and Neito eat ice cream.

"They're dressed pretty nice, this is totally a date. I knew it, they're dating!"
Mina said with a smile.

"You better not spread this around! We could kiss being friends with her again goodbye!"
Jirou mumbled, glaring at Mina.

"Oh come on! I wouldn't do that! Especially after that lecture she gave me the other day! Geez..."
Mina mumbled.
"I'm just curious okay?!"

"You sure this is a date?!"
Denki asked with a glare.

"Yep."
Mina said.

"But the guy didn't even pay for her."
Jirou noted and Mina shrugged.

"Maybe he's a feminist?"

"Or maybe he a cheap dickhead."
Denki hissed.
"Feminist or not, you always gotta pay for your lady."

"I'm not sure how a feel about that."
Jirou whispered back.

All three of them were on the balcony of the mall, looking down at the couple that was in the food court.
"I wish I knew what they were sayinggg"
Mina whined.

"I want her shoes."
Jirou mumbled.

"I wonder if I could spit on him from here? I bet I could make it."
Denki mumbled, he would do it too if he wasn't worried about hitting Aiko.

"That's assault Kaminari, besides what's your problem with this guy anyway? He's popular and seems nice enough."
Mina asked.

"We went to the same Middle school, he was notorious for picking up chicks and for partying and shit. I didn't know him but rumor has it he dated every girl in his class and broke up with each of them. Or cheated."
He shrugged.
"Plus him and Tris were totally together at the beginning of the year, but had some sort of dramatic falling out right before prom. Then right after Aiko started talking to him, I swear he's just using her."

"So you think she's a rebound?"
Jirou asked.

"Yeah, totally. If I know guys he was just lonely and saw that she was too so he swooped in and started talking to her."
He groaned.
"This is all my fault!! I should have never broke off our date!"

"You sure seem to be an expert on hormonal douchebags."
Jirou mumbled.
"Let me see if I can hear them from here."

She plugged her earphone into the floor and listened but immediately shook her head and pulled it up.
"Nevermind, there's wayyy too many people I can't pick them out."
She rubbed her temples, getting over the overstimulation of her hearing.

"Well then-"
Mina threw herself onto the ground.
"Holy shit he saw me!"
She yelled and Jirou and Denki squatted down beside her. When Denki peeked his head up he immediately made eye contact with Monoma's crisp blue eyes. Monoma glared up at him and glanced down at Aiko, who was completely oblivious to the rising tension between the two guys.

Denki ducked down again.
"Yeah he totally did."
He whispered.
"Why do we do?! He's probably gonna snitch on us!!!"

"You don't know that!"
Mina said with a shrug.

"Oh yeah, who do you think told Aiko you talked to Tris? Who do you think told her about what I said in the library!! I promise you this guy's has it out for us."
Denki said and Mina frowned.

"You think he's trying to turn her against us? Do you think he's the reason she yelled at us?!"

"It makes sense actually, he's trying to make it to where he's her only friend I bet. That's a manipulation thing you know."
Jirou commented.

"I know."
Denki clinched his jaw.
"Should we tell her?"

"We can try, but he'll probably convince her we're just crazy."

"He's already done that!!! That's why she never hangs out with us!!"
Mina gasped.
"That bastard!"

"Now you guys see what I've been saying for literally months!!"
Denki said, stressing the word "months". Now they were listening to him. Now they were taking him seriously and it was probably way too late.

"Hey! In our defense you never told us why you didn't like him! You just grumbled and stomped around!"
Mina said.

Jirou shrugged.
"I thought you were just jealous."

"Of what?!"
Denki asked. Jirou and Mina shared a look.

"Of him talking to Aiko. You totally like her."
Jirou said and he shook his head.

"She's my friend."

"Right..."
Mina said.
They all stood up and looked back down into the cafeteria.

"Shit they're gone!"
Denki said.

"Maybe that's for the better, don't you guys think us stalking her is kinda weird?"
Jirou reasoned.

"Nah."
Mina and Kaminari said at the same time. Jirou glared at them and sighed at her friends, Aiko had a point, they were both acting crazy.

But they were acting crazy out of love, so that made it okay.