7

"H-hi Shoto- WAIT are you two siblings? You look alike!"
Aiko said just noticing their similarities.

Fuyumi beamed and wrapped her arms around Shoto.
"Yep! This 'weird sheltered kid' is my younger brother!"

"Weird?"
Poor innocent Shoto asked, curious about the choice of words.

Aiko straightened clearly mortified that the older girl would repeat her words infront of him.
"FUYUMI!!! WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM I SAID THAT!!"
She looked at Shoto and bowed several times.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it I was just frustrated! Please forgive me!!"
But she looked up to see Shoto tilting his head.

"Assuming you heard our conversation you should know that I am the one who should apologize, I should have kept your personal feelings in mind and allowed you to participate. I forgive you for what you said and I hope you forgive me in return."
He bowed and looked at Fuyumi.
"That is all. Nice seeing you both but I must return home now."

"Of course! Thanks for stopping by and I'm happy you fixed your problem!!"
Fuyumi smiled and waved as he walked out.

Aiko let out a breath.
"Gee is he always so formal? I mean even around his sister he's treating you like a stranger."
She observed.

Fuyumi sighed.
"Actually, we practically are strangers, Shoto was taught separately from the rest of us by our father.
That's why he seems sheltered, because he is even from his own siblings."

She smiled genuinely.
"I have to say I'm pretty happy that he came to me for advice! Our family has a history but I really hope with time things can change! Father has been slightly less strict on Shoto and our mother's been getting better by the day!"

Aiko frowned and tilted tilted her head at the new information.
"Is your mother sick or something?"
She guessed.

Fuyumi's smile dropped and she looked away.
"Not exactly but it's not something I like talking about if you don't mind."
She said blushing at her slipup.

Aiko gulped.
"Oh no! I'm sorry if that was rude! I didn't mean to push!"
She waved her hands frantically.

"No your fine! I guess I did phrase it like she was sick, and it's nice of you to be worried."

💖💖💖

The two talked for awhile but neither mentioned her family again.
"Well I should probably get home! I have to make dinner tonight! Nice talking to you Zhu!"

"Bye! But you can call me Aiko if you want!"
Aiko offered trying her best to get close with the older girl.

Fuyumi smiled as the two walked out the door.
"Then goodbye Aiko! I hope to see you soon."

Aiko waved as they parted ways.
She was passing a park when she heard something.
A black cat meowed and rubbed against her legs.

"Well hello there."
The cat looked up at her staring with big green eyes.
The teen reached down to pet him, but when she attempted to pick him up he ran towards the park.

'Well it's not like I have anything better to do at home.'
She thought carelessly, before running after it.

He stopped and ran up a tree.
She used her quirk to gently lift herself up to the brach of the tree then carefully picked up her new friend.

He struggled until she put him back on the ground, then she sat down and looked at him.
"You okay? I didn't mean to scare you."

He looked at her and slowly walked closer sniffing her outstretched hand.