24

A/n
Imma make some slight edits, because Aiko is mixed racial and I never really mentioned it lol. She's Hawaiian/Asian so I'll edit little things like where her mom met her dad and such.
I'll credit another book for giving me the idea though because sharing is caring thee_instagator 's "pele"

I just started it and I'm in love lol

Anywayyyys

💖💖💖

"It's fine I'll just die."
Aiko said while practically shaking.

"You won't die! Just get in and then out as quickly as possible okay! They can't say anything during class!"
Mina assured her.

Aiko would now have to leave history to go to the thirdyear English class, and then take history with another class.
Class 1-B.

Which was Tris's territory.
Going into an already established class with friendgroups that didn't, and probably would never include her was bad enough.
But with someone who already probably hated her there?

Hell

This was hell.

Well maybe that was dramatic, but it was like introvert hell. Not to mention that she would also take a class with thirdyears. Thirdyears.
Very scary.

Now, right after lunch she was scheduled to attend the 1-B class, how was she supposed to eat while thinking of that?!

"Aiko! Come on eat! It's not the end of the world!"
Sero said pushing her plate closer. The group had realized over the week that Aiko wasn't just a little shy. In fact Bakugou's nickname for hee: "raincloud" was becoming more and more accurate.
The girl's attitude was almost contagious, like when she was sad a hypothetical big raincloud was hanging over all of their heads. But when she was happy and laughing everything was all sunshine and rainbows.

But right now there was too much rain.
"I'm too sad."
She mumbled.

They didn't have a confirmed diagnosis but they were pretty sure she suffered from both anxiety and maybe even depression.
So they had to become positive thinkers for her.

"But at least you'll learn more English!"
Denki said with a smile.

"What's the point? Everyone dies, it doesn't matter how many languages we know. We'll all in up in the ground."
She said, her cheek on the table and her eyes looking straight ahead into nothing.

"You. Are being a really negative person."
Denki said, poking her cheek.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring the mood down guys..."
She sat up and looked at her hands.
Now she felt bad and was retracting into her shell. Which also wasn't good.

"I didn't mean it like that! But look at the bright side! You'll get to meet the other hero course classes! Hell I bet they're almost as awesome as us! And the thirdyears? They must be super cool!"
Denki Kaminari was like the fucking sun compared to Aiko when she's in moods like this one.

"Yeah, this idoit is right. I'm sure they'll give you all types of advice and you'll get way past us in training and stuff."
Jirou said.

"Plus if Tris does anything in that class a teacher is bound to see! And then she'll be expelled!"
Mina said, UA had an extreme no bullying policy.

"But Bakugou is mean to Midoriya all the time and they don't care about that. Why would they care about me?"
Aiko asked, still looking down.

"That because Deku is-"

"An Outstanding member of society! And our friend!"
Kirishima interrupted Bakugou before he could slander Midoriya any farther.
Bakugou scoffed and Kirishima shoved a biscuit in his mouth before he could scream out profanities.
"Bakugou mainly channels his anger at Midoriya in training, so they allow it."

"Yeah but still... I don't know I've been around bullying a lot and no one stopped it, is UA really that different?"
Aiko asked and the others looked around, unsure what to say. Of course almost all schools have "anti bullying" policies, but she was right in saying not many upheld them.

"I'd like to think so, I mean Aizawa once expelled a whole class for nothing right? And bullying is definitely not heroic. So they'd probably be tougher about it."
Jirou reasoned.

"Well yeah but neither is Mineta's behavior, and they've let it go on for awhile."
Sero countered.

"But other than comments and things he makes look like accidents he hasn't really done anything right, so maybe they can't because of that?"
Mina suggested.

"But remember what Jirou said? Aizawa expelled a whole class with no reason! Why not Mineta?"
Denki asked, taking the same side as Sero.

"That's because grapeshit-"

Before Bakugou could put in his opinion the bell rang, it was time to clear the cafeteria. It was time for Aiko to go to class.
To class 1-B.

'Fuck.'