95

Aiko stared at the board. Her first opponent was Iida. She didn't know how to beat him, he was really fast and she just found out he could be even faster for like ten seconds.
She looked at the bracket next to hers.

Denki Kaminari vs Tris Snow

They'd go right before her and Iida. If she won she'd go up against the winner of their match. She didn't know which was worse.

Fighting her friend.

Or fighting someone who totally hated her guts.

But maybe she wouldn't have to worry about that. She sat nervously in the stands. Fidgeting next to Mina. Aiko's match was fourth, Denki's was third. So he'd go right before her, with only a few minutes in-between.

First was Midoriya Verses Shinso.

She knew that Midoriya was her classmate. But she was really routing for Shinso. Aiko touched her lips gently. What the actual fuck had happened earlier!? He called her Hot. And then kissed her, then he said she was nice and pretty!?
He was her friend, she had no idea he felt that way about her and she had no idea that she would like being kissed by him.

But wasn't this too early?

Yeah I was way too early! She just got over Monoma! There was no way she was gonna rush into another relationship! No way! How dare he kiss her! What was he thinking!?
He probably wasn't. Neither of them were. She had to tell him that kissing him was a mistake. That she shouldn't have done it.

Sure Shinso was a good guy and all, he was attractive and Aiko liked him. But she didn't know if she liked him. Besides it seemed like the only times they interacted was when at least one of them was upset and slightly traumatized. That shouldn't be the basis of any relationship.

Aiko bit her nail as she watched the two boys walk up to each other.
All he had to do was get Midoriya to speak! And then he could just walk him out of bounds.

Aiko couldn't tell when it happened, but soon Midoriya did turn around and start walking towards the line.
Aiko held her breath, crossing her fingers for her friend.

But the Midoriya stopped, a small shockwave came from his hand and he stepped back from the bounds in shock.

He broke free.

"Damn it..."
Aiko whispered under her breath.
Mina turned and frowned at her but she just ignored it. Watching the match.

There was a little combat but it was quick. Shinso was no match for Midoriya in that way. He had no prior fighting experience and only relied on his quirk.

He was out.

Aiko wished she could hear what they were saying. But they were way too far away, the camera's picked up only of the fact that their mouths were moving.

💖💖💖

Next was Shoto verses Sero.

Aiko's personal pick was Sero, she knew him better and he was much nicer than Shoto was. Though him Winning was unlikely just because of how over powered Shoto was.

And it was no wonder, him the the product of a literal quirk marriage and such. Of course he was insanely powerful. That was the whole point.

Sero made the first move and for a moment Aiko thought that he might actually win. Until Shoto countered.
He stomped on the ground, ice flew from his foot and built into a massive chunk of pure ice. It was so big it over whelmed the entire stadium, spilling out over the edge.

"That's a little over kill."
Mina said, shivering.

"How long is it going to take to clean this up?" Aiko wondered out loud.