71

"Hey girl- Holy shit what happened to you?!"
Nishi asked with a gasp.

"Damn bitch! Did you get into a fight?! Did that Bakugou fella get revenge?!"
Hotoki asked.

Aiko shook her head.
"No, training was uh... Rough today."
She shrugged.

"Wow, I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from UA. But Aiko..."
Nishi held her face.

"What?"
Aiko asked.

"You have pictures today. For the album cover? There's no way we can cover all of this up!"
Nishi said, turning her face in different directions.

"Shit you're right!"
Aiko said.

"Damn, doesn't UA have a nurse?"
Hotoki asked.

"Yeah, I went to see her but her quirk takes energy. She used it to heel my ribs and my nose. The bruises will have to heal on their own. If she did anymore I would've fainted."
Aiko Explained.

"Alright, okay well we'll figure something out!"

💖💖💖

"Okay hold the makeup!"
Hotoki said after a few minutes of trying, and failing to remove the makeup.
"I have an idea!"

"What is it?"
Nishi asked as the makeup guy backed up. Giving Aiko room to breathe. The makeup felt thick and cakey against her skin.

"How about... We embrace the badass! We keep the bruises and add some fake blood. Make it look like she just finished beating the shit out of someone!"
She suggested.

"Huh... That's definitely not the original plan.."
Nishi pondered for a moment. But then inspiration hit her.
"Give me fifteen minutes! I'll be right back!"
She said jogging out of the room.

"Alright then."
Aiko said, tilting her head.

"Okay! Hey Jackie! Can you remove the makeup?"
Hotoki asked the makeup Artist.

"Gently please!"
Aiko squeaked.

"Of course darling!"
He said with a smile, pulling out makeup wipes.

💖💖💖

"Shit! What if someone sees me?!"
Aiko asked.

"Aiko, it's seven o'clock. There aren't any students at school."
Nishi said as they walked into UA.

Nishi had spent fifteen minutes asking Nezu, the UA principle for permission to use UA high as a photoshoot location. She got permission to take pictures and to let Aiko wear her uniform.
With a few adjustments.

The tie was long gone. Her was wearing pink gloves with spikes on the knuckles and elbow pads. The coverup had been removed but she now had big black eyeliner.
"Nezu said the school was empty aside from a few teachers, and they already know that you're A.Z. so there's no problem!"

"I don't trust that Rat man. He's weird."
Hotoki said, looking around the halls.

"Yeah but he's letting us use the school. For free as a favor to the company. You know how much we would normally have to pay to use the UA uniform?"
Nishi said crossing her arms.

"Uh, it's called 'free advertisment'. You know how much some people would pay for A.Z. to represent their school?! And she's doing it for free! I say we charge!"
Hotoki said as they entered the girls bathroom. The location of the shoot.

They were followed by Jackie from makeup and a photo crew. A guy with lights and a woman with a camera.
Basically the insperation was: a hero course student that went to go fix her makeup after beating the shit out of someone.

Even though she technically was the one who got beat up.

But that didn't matter.

"Alright, so lean over the counter. You're gonna be looking at yourself in the mirror."
Hotoki said, she was pretty much the genius behind this idea.
"Hold the lipstick up and act like you're putting it on."
Aiko did as she was told.

"No smile, rest your face. You want look intemadating! Scary! Tough!"
Hotoki ordered.

"Uh, Aiko is a cinnamon roll. She isn't intemadating or scary."
Nishi pointed out.

"H-hey!"
Aiko whined.

"Look back at the mirror!"
Hotoki snapped and Aiko rolled her eyes.
"And apply the lipstick!"

Aiko did what she was told and looked into her refection. Her jacket was cinched at the waist with a black belt that Mrs Bakugou picked out for her and her skirt peeked out under her blazer. There were some 'blood' spots on her slightly unbuttoned white undershirt. She had a pink choker with a sliver heart that matched the gloves.

Her gloves had red paint on the knuckles around the spikes like she had just punched the shit out of so.e villains.
Hotoki was right, this was great advertisement for UA high.
The pose:

You'll have to use your imagination for the UA uniform and the blood and brusies lol

But these are the gloves:

And the choker:

(But imagine them the same shade of pink)