77

"I am soooo excited!"
Mina sqealed.
"My mom is in Paris so she can't tell me what to do! Aiko doesn't have work and she isn't dating that loser anymore so she can finally hang out with us! And Toru let me borrow her karaoke machine!!!"
The pink girl jumped up and down in excitement.

The 'Bakusquad' was having a sleepover Bakugou's house. After breifly telling them about the breakup and becoming reunited with her friend group, Aiko ended up invited to a sleepover.
And she felt too guilty about ignoring her friends for so long to decline. So she said she would change her schedule to go.

But she would have to be late by an hour or so.

"I just want to learn more tea about her and Monoma."
Jirou said shamelessly, popping popcorn in her mouth.

"Jirou! Have you no shame?"
Kirishima criticized.

"Not about this, besides it not like I'd tell anyone. The only people I know is you losers."
She shrugged

"We love you too Jirou."
Denki said sarcastically.

The door to the Bakugou house opened and the teens turned to look from the living room. Heels clicked on their hard wood floors before being traded for slippers and Mrs Bakugou entered the house.

She of course had been briefed by Aiko on the sleep over and on the fact that they "work together" and the woman was happy to play along.
"Hi kids!"
She greeted with a smile.
"I'm Mrs Bakugou but you all can call me Mitsuki!"
She said with a smile.

"Go away old hag!"
Katsuki growled.
"You guys go too, I never agreed to this!"

"You must be Bakugou's sister!"
Denki said with a flirty smile.

"Awh! I just love meeting your cute little friends!"
Mitsuki gushed.
"Oh! and Aiko said she would be here in about an hour and a half! Just in time for soba!"

"Oh yeah! I forgot that Aiko works with your mom! That must be fun!"
Kirishima said with a smile.

"Oh it is! Aiko is just adorable! And an absolute delight! I'm so glad her and Katsuki are friends! He could sure learn a lot from her!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes at his mom.
"She's not my friend! None of these extras are my friends! They just follow me around!"

"Thanks bud, it means a lot."
Sero said, patting Bakugou's shoulder only for him to dramatically flinch away.

"Yeah come on man! Admit that you at least tolerate us!"
Denki smiled up at Bakugou from his spot on the floor.

"No."

"Well I'll be in my office, oh and Katsuki?"
Mitsuki glanced over before walking down the hall.
"If you guys need anything just knock. Alright? Knock."

Bakugou rolled his eyes and nodded. Knowing his friends weren't allowed to enter her office because.
Well because there it was filled with fabric scraps, pictures of Aiko and pictures of A.Z. and pictures of other celebs they were taking inspiration from.

So if they just walked in... Well their family would have a lot of explaining to do.

"Dude your mom looks just like you!"
Sero said.

"And she's totally hot!"
Denki said, high-fiving Sero.

"Hearing you two idiots say those two sentences back to back is Fucking disturbing, you know that right?"
Bakugou said, covering his face with his hands.

"Come on Bakugou! Show us your room!"
Mina said, jumping up and down.
"I can't wait to see it! It must be big because this house is huge!"

"Yeah man! I'm dying to see what kinda shit you have in there, you know you've always been kinda a mystery to me. I'm glad we're gonna get to know you a little better!"
Denki said with a happy smile.