98

Todoroki stomped on the ground, sending spiked ice rushing straight towards Aiko.
She dodged, flying up into the air with a small tornado around her lower body, holding her above the ice.

Todoroki looked up at her like he was just slightly annoyed. But still focused. He moved his hand upwards like he was tossing something under hand, ice shot up at her and she dropped from the sky, sliding down his ice and blasting wind at him with a few kicks.

He dodged carefully, building a wall of ice and bearing against it to keep in bounds.
He stared over at Aiko and shot some ice at at Aiko, she dodged. Going through the same motions she did in her fight with Tris but quicker. She used the wind to reroute the ice in a small tornado and hitting Todoroki with them.

He dodged them easily, ducking his head and bending backwards when he needed to. He just had a small frown on his face as he carefully watched Aiko's moves.

The speed of the wind picked up and tossed his hair around his face. Aiko did something she didn't do in her fight with Tris.

In fact it was the opposite of what she did with Tris. After watching his fight with Todoroki she noticed that Tris had something he didn't.

Todoroki couldn't handle the cold as well as she could. His body was made to rely on both of the elements of Ice and Fire. Not just ice.
So over using it caused him to get cold, just like a normal person.

So Aiko dropped the temperature. She could keep away from the ice, meaning she was just a little chilly. But Todoroki not only had to create it, he was constantly being hit by his own large pieces of ice. That combined with the chill wind he was being hit with meant he was getting very cold quickly.

Like if you walk around on a stormy snowy day. With cold wind chapping your face, only you're not wearing a coat.

He glared at her. Finally noticing what she was doing.
"I know what you're trying to do."
He said calmly, bracing his foot against the ice wall he made.

It must be freezing him.

"And what exactly is that?"
She asked, she swung ice around and crushed it against the ground in front of Todoroki and then blew a strong wind at him, picking up the pieces of ice and blasting the at him.

These no way he could dodge all of them.

He couldn't, the quarter sized pieces of hail-like ice peppered his body, they hit him everywhere hard enough to leave small bruises.

"You can't win like this Todoroki, you know that. I know that. Everyone knows that. I already beat someone with an ice quirk. She had better temperature regulation as well."
Aiko said. Lowering the temperature even more.
"You'll freeze by the end of this because of your stubbornness."

He coughed and his breath left a white mist.
"I don't need it for this. I'll win without my Father's quirk."

Aiko gaped at him. Was he really saying that? Did he really think he could win without it?

Anger bubbles in her stomach. Clouds swirled above them and It started to rain.

No, it started to hail.

Aiko was making it as cold as she could to pull the fire out of him.

"Your quirk is irritating."
Todoroki complained, stomping on the ground. Sending a blast of ice close to Aiko, she dodged and broke apart the ice with her wind, sending it closer to Todoroki.

"You're arrogance is irritating."
Aiko said as she countered his moves.

"I don't follow."
Todoroki said calmly. They were at a small stalemate. Because it was just the same cycle over and over again.
Aiko could counter every move he threw at her.