CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR' POV

The silent night ,Chill breeze and moon above the ocean! And them sitting in the cold beach sand

The silent night ,Chill breeze and moon above the ocean! And them sitting in the cold beach sand .

Perfect it was!! Ashwin's heart was full
His birthday ,he witnessed his people's love , his first baby movie was a success and he celebrated it along with his birthday and last but special his important and special person right next to him, admiring the moon with a twinkle in her eyes.

She is the prettiest girl he as ever seen ,her innocent filled face ,with thoese sparkling eyes and sharp nose. And today she looked extra beautiful maybe the fact that she dressed up for him.

On the other side sivaangi was nervous ,happy ,excited tensed , joyful and much more if this continues she will be in a hospital at the end of the day due to mixed inexpressible emotional dysfunction.

So all Sivaangi did was to sat watching the waves hit her feet and going back...

Sometimes we meet someone and it's just so clear that they belong somewhere , something in our future maybe as a friend or as a family or something entirely different and special and to sivaangi ashwin was one such person in her life. She meet him in her life in the strangest circumstances and made her feel different and special. she didn't believe in fate , love but he definitely made her believe in magic.

It didn't take must time for her to realise that she ended up falling hard for him!

The way she felt adventurous, her day dreaming about him, her non stopable smile on her face ,the way time felt really fast with him and really slow without him ,the way she felt safe with him at 12:21.

It spoke volumes!!she knew he was more than a friend or a wellwisher and sivaangi being sivaangi didn't hesitate and wasted time more but decided to tell ashwin about it .

"Ashwiney...."

"Sivaangi ma anga paaru" ashwin told as he pointed towards a lighthouse and sivaangi sat still hearing her name roll so beautifully from his mouth .

(Sivaangi look at that"

"Ma anga paaru ma " ashwin waved his hands infront of her face to bring her back from her own world and sivaangi jerked "ba tha bah tha enna Achu ashwiney!" She asked as she looked at the lighthouse ashwin pointed .

"Tha ba bah tha " ashwin imitated her and earned a soft a slap on his arms "ashwineyyyy" she pouted .

"Sari sollu ma enna achi what did you want to say ?" Ashwin asked casually even tho he knows what she is craving to say....
(Okay now tell me what do you want to say?)

"Actually ashwiney..." Just when she started her phone rang and sivaangi closed her eyes purely annoyed due to the continuous disturbance

It was from pugazh!

"Sollu anneyy" she answered
( Tell me bro)

"Enga di Iruka ?"
(Where are you?)

"Ashwin koda beach la anneyy" sivaangi told and looked at ashwin who was drawing something in the sand.
( I am with ashwin at the beach)

"Oh apdiya, nee anga iru Na vanthu pick up pannuran,amma rendu vati call panni sonnanga " pugazh told and sivaangi reliped with a okay and ended the call

(Oh okay ,you stay there I will pick you up since amma( sivaangi's mom) called twice)

Sivaangi turned towards ashwin and saw him still playing in the sand

Kastam kastam romba kastam
___________________________________

The next scene is from naam YouTube series and I am just recreating it with slight changes hope it's okay 😀
___________________________________

"Ashwiney peasama en kuda vandhuduriya?" She asked and he looked at her confused with his eyebrows raised

"Unna nalla vachi pathupen!! Kan kalamgama vachi pathupen" she told and her eyes started filling with tears.

"Enna ma achi?enna sollura nee? Ashwin asked looking at her eyes watering

"Unna purunjikitta oruthi intha ulagathula engaiyo irupa ana enna purunjikitta orey paiyan nee tha ashwiney!!" She whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Selfish tha ana I don't wanna lose you "she told as she held his hand

"No one treated me the way you did. When I confessed about my crush to be frank I expected that you will ignore or make fun of me. But you gave me the space I deserved.

I love the way your lips curve into a blushing smile when someone says my name around you. I love the way you protect me and stand by me.

I love your anger , smile , voice and on the top of everything the way you address me.

SIVAANGI MAA.

I want you by my side....

As a well wisher , friend , protector and as my .....mi...mine forever. " Sivaangi told and ashwin stood up from his place so did sivaangi .

He stood still for a minute and looked at her face and sivaangi stood blankely not knowing what to do....

"Sivaangi we are well wishers and good friends i don't think so there is something in between us "ashwin told and sivaangi looked at him in utter shock

"Thangai" Pughazh's voiced made them turn towards him

"Polama? He asked and sivaangi was still in the answer she received

"Sivaangi unatha polama?" Pugazh asked shaking her and sivaangi immediately nodded and started walking with pugazh.

What just happened now??? Was her question.

She turned around and saw Ashwin standing in the same place looking at her.

Soon reaching the parking ,she left to her home...

Here, ashwin stood smiling like a mad man who win something prizeless.

"Kedi kedi en ipadi panna" ashwin asked no one in particular as he walked towards his car smiling like the happiest man in the world.

To be continued 🚴‍♀️
******************************

THE CURRENT BEAUTIFUL COVER WAS DONE BY Pandaxcreations🌙

HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀