CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25

AUTHOR'S POV

It was one fine Saturday morning when surabhi 's brother santhosh visited her .

Since she was sick a few days ago ,her house was a complete mess and dirty , santhosh helped her clear thoese stuffs.

Santhosh being a keen observer saw all thoese paintings ,which surabhi protected with everything she had.

A few minutes later surabhi sat on her bed looking at the photos Santhosh was showing her in her phone and that's when the caring sakthi pinged her with messages

"Medicines at 3 okay?" The message read and surabhi's face automatically had a smile and she immediately snatched her phone her brother 's hand and reliped 'okay!' and gave the phone back to him.

Santhosh felt odd! That glow in her face , happiness in her face thoese are something he had never seen in his sister's face .

And now that gave him a kinda of happiness and worries too.

Happiness cause finally her sister found happiness

Worries cause what if thing go wrong .

Will sakthi really accept surabhi as she is?
Sakthi was a man of cleanliness and perfection and surabhi was a complete opposite for him ,clumsy was her another name !

Breaking his thoughts,he saw surabhi opening the door .

There stood sakthi's sister with a plate full of yummy looking food.

"Akka! Amma kuduthanga" sakthi's sister told forwarding the plate.

"Aye! Anna neegalum irukiga nu theiryathu atha ungalaku kudukala! Sowwie" she told and santhosh nodded assuring that it's okay .

"Ah! Akka aprom sakthi na sonnaga neega 3 ku tablets podanum nu marakama poduga " she told and went away happily humming a song .

And surabhi could not stop smiling thinking about that shark man who was busy in his shoots yet made time for her and checked on her .

And on the other hand santhosh was in deep thinking,not just sakthi but his entire family was doing so good with surabhi .

They really care about her ! He agrees but love? It was a question mark for him.

Santhosh had only his sister in his entire world and someone hurting and seeing tears in her eyes will literally kill him so all he decided to talk to surabhi about it .

"Akka!" He called and looked at her ,surabhi stopped smiling looking at his serious face and sat opposite to him and held his hands

"Enna achi?" She asked concerned

"Unaku sakthi ah pudichiruka?" Santhosh asked and surabhi sat there not knowing what and how to answer!

The question was a new one for her! Did she really like sakthi? She didn't know or maybe didn't realise yet

"Akka unnatha sollu ,unaku pudikuma?"

"Theiryala da! Avan kooda irutha happy ah irukan, edho romba years ah friend ah irutha kooda apdi peasa matan ana Avan kooda avlo peasvan ,he really do make me happy ana love athu enku theriyala " surabhi answered honestly but for santhosh he got his answers.

The last time he visited it was ' avaru' but now it was Avan and he understood how close they have grew together .

"Ohh! Akka not to confuse you or hurt you ana be careful okay! Sakthi is a bird in the sky flying high  and your still  a hen in the land struggling around! Make sure your heart is safe and doesn't fall for a wrong person " santhosh told seriously and smiled at the end looking at his sister.

"Sari enku pasikithu na poi sapaduran" he told and went away leaving a completly broken , confused surabhi on the bed.

She felt her brother was right!
His words pierced right into her and The tiny wing feelings she started to develop for sakthi was now buried under her heart and she vowed it will remain a secret.

Breaking her thoughts,surabhi saw her phone ringing it was from' shark man '

'make sure your heart is safe'

Her brother's words echoed in her mind and taking a deep breath she pressed the silent button and laid down on the bed deciding the only way to get away from that tiny wing feeling is to avoid him....

___________________________________

"Sivaangi ma...en wallet ah pathiya?"

"Sivaangi en phone enga"

"Sivaangi atha white colour socks ah pathiya?"

"Sivaangi en watch ah kanom"

Ashwin yelled around the house and sivaangi sat in the hall with all the items he has been searching arranged on the table .

"Hehe Inga iruka" ashwin smiled sheepishly and started wearing everything on the table.

Sivaangi shakes her head in disbelief and walked into their room and saw all the clothes in the cupboard were now in the floor .

"Ashwineyyyy! Intha mattum nee ippo sari pannala na unna na thookitu poi unga  amma vittu la vituruvan " sivaangi yelled and ashwin came in running

"Aye aye sorry ma ,na i will come back soon and set it up okay" he told

Sivaangi stood into of the mirror and pulled all her hairs into a messy bun ,when Ashwin pushed her aside and grabbed a comb and gelled up his hairs .

"Yovvvvvv" sivaangi yelled and threw a pillow on his face ,which he caught and kept it aside .

That's when sivaangi noticed a wet towel on the bed.

"Nee ellam enga ashwineyyyy urupada poran anga paaru shei" she blabbering started cleaning the room and ashwin helped her .

Sivaangi stood in the kitchen not knowing what to do and that's when Ashwin came and opened the hot pack and showed her the food he had already prepared.

This was them! Completely depended on each other, being left alone for 10 mins left hard for them and that's the level of affection they had on each other .

"Sari ma! Take care bye " ashwin told as he kissed her forehead and went to shot

Sivaangi had taken a day off as she was not well today and had a headache too..

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : __rithu.writes__

Fanpage : sparkle_editzs