CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

AUTHOR'S POV

___________________________________sakthi pointed towards meena paati! The owner of their favourite idilli shop

sakthi pointed towards meena paati! The owner of their favourite idilli shop.

"Nooo! Tummy fulla ah iruku enku venama" surabhi told as soon as she saw the shop.

"Poi sollatha na pathan nee evlo sapatan nu, en kooda va" sakthi told and climbed down the car and opened the door for her.

Surabhi signed and got down the car knowing his stubborness !

The roads were wet as it just stopped raining nope!not completely it was drizzling.

Surabhi and sakthi walked towards Meena paati who was busy packing her shop ,which made them realise there is nothing in her shop to eat now.

"You win! Sari va polama inkum Maggi tha unaku " sakthi told and surabhi giggled seeing him sign in annoyance.

Surabhi was very happy ,nope happy was not the correct word to express how she felt now ,her heart felt warm and her soul felt loved ,the unnoticed girl was finally seen by someone and that made her smile in happiness

Surabhi did a happy twirl in the middle of the road and giggled as she spread  her hands getting even more wet in the drizzling rain.

Sakthi could not help but smile at her .

"Madam romba happy o?"sakthi asked as they walked

"Rombaaaaaaaaaaaa" surabhi answered and jumped up throwing her duppata in air.

She looked looked up in the air and waited for the duppata to fall but it never did.

"Yovvv duppata pochii"surabhi told in shocked tone

"Pinna apdi thooki pota pongama enna pannum" sakthi told and pointed towards the tree branch.

"Sari enku venum eduthu kodu plechhh"surabhi told

Sakthi jumped up again and again to pull the duppata but he couldn't reach.

Surabhii giggled again!

"Evlo pesura ana oru duppata va eduka kooda unaku theriyala" surabhi told

"Inki nee romba over ah pesura ,pathukuran iru di" sakthi told and looked around

"Sari!enna thooku ,na edukuran "surabhi told and dusted her hands like she is gone do something big.

Sakthi stood stared at her for a minute and went towards her with no expressions in his face.

Surabhi's concentration was only at the dupatta and not on him.

She raised her hand and pulled one of the branch to reach the duppata when she felt someone lifting her her .

She looked down and saw sakthi holding her and nodded at her assuring her he is there...

Surabhi smiled widely and pulled her duppata out from the branch,since it just stopped raining water drops were in the leaf hiding and with the force she pulled all the water drops fell on them making surabhi giggle more.

Sakthi who felt water drops on him,looked up and looked at that smiling innocent face ,which made him feel all emotions in just 5 months of their meet....

Sakthi did not know why but that wide smile in her face made something to him,he just wanted to protect her and that smile on her face.

He slowly dropped her down and shaked his messy hairs which made the water drops sparkle on her face.

Giving him another breath taking smile ,surabhi walked to the car and sakthi stood watching the place she stood

"Yov seekirama va"surabhi yelled and with that sakthi knew....

He fell hard for her....
___________________________________

Ashwin and sivaangi were dumping all the clothes into their suitcases and bags

"Sivaangi ma, medicines ellam pack panniya?"ashwin asked he was zipping up the bags

"Yess! Nee charger ellam pack panniya?" Sivaangi asked and he nodded as yes

Both ashwin and sivaangi soon settled down in their car and ashwin started driving towards comibatore

So yes,all this rushing because they need to reach comibatore by night because in the morning they had to visit their home god.

Sivaangi slept after way through the journey and it was just ashwin and the slow playing music in the car radio

Ufff!a year changed a lot for him, imagine a beautiful, innocent understanding wife next to him sleeping soundly and a house full of friends and family waiting them and loveable set of fans .

That's all a grown up man like him needed to survive..

Life felt very too good for ashwin.....

___________________________________

Sivaangi stood with that 6 meter long cloth all polled around her and wondering how in the heaven people wear this everyday and roam around.

Ashwin entered his "coughs" their  room and saw his wife standing in her underskirt and  blouse , fighting with that saree.

"Enna ma achi?" Ashwin asked as he locked the room and walked towards her

"Enku sarre kata theiryathu ashwiney ana Kovil ku saree la pona Nala irukum la " sivaangi told

"Theiryatha?aprom shoot la ellam epdi?" Ashwin asked and collected the saree from her.

"Mani akka help pannuvanga"

Replying with 'oh' ashwin bent down and sat on his knees and did her fleets , perfectly with patience,he looked up at sivaangi and was stunned to see her .

The new bride sivaangi was in free hairs ,with slight kum kum on her hair partial and the new mangalsutra around her neck made her look soo gorgeous and hawt!!

Ashwin gave the fleets to sivaangi and she tucked it into the underskirt and clapped her hands

"Chai!intha bottom part evlo easy ah" she told and noticed ashwin looking at her with his ocen like deep eyes.

Since she was near the wall,ashwin placed his both hands on the wall ,caging her inbetween his arms.

Getting close to her inch by inch , creating a havoc in her tummy. slowly , slightly his lips brushed with hers and sivaangi slightly pushed him away.

"abhistu" she told as she wiped her lips

"Namma Kovil ku ponum pa,konjam achi porupa iru ashwineyyyy" sivaangi told and went towards the mirror coming her hairs.

"Unaku inthu theviya?" Ashwin mumbled to himself and looked at her get ready sighing he started to leave the room when she called him .

"Hey ashwineyy Bollywood project epdi poguthu?"she asked as she wore her earings

"Next month la iruthu first schedule ma" ashwin told and sivaangi nodded smiling
___________________________________
Yep!This chapter was cheesy I know 🚴‍♀️

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes