CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

AUTHORS POV

___________________________________"From Sangeeth function to wedding neega kadipa ellam function kum Varanum " sivaangi told as she placed the cream colour wedding card in surabhi 's hand

"From Sangeeth function to wedding neega kadipa ellam function kum Varanum " sivaangi told as she placed the cream colour wedding card in surabhi 's hand .

Surabhi gave a awarkward smile to sakthi who was standing next to her.

"Dai sakthi! Bring her also nee mattum varatha!" Sivaangi told in her serious tone and sakthi nodded

"Of course thalaviii! Neega enkita sonna orey oru Nala assignment intha! Atha epdi pannuran nu mattum pannuraga" sakthi told which made surabhi laugh.

Did that man just call her as assignment?

"Sari da time achi! Ashwin will be waiting na poganum " sivaangi told as she packed her bag

"Marakam vanga" sivaangi told to surabhi one last time before leaving.

"Sure ah varuvan!" Surabhi told

Sivaangi sat in the car and her driver driver her towards the apartment!

As of now! Ashwin and sivaangi were hell busy giving out  wedding cards and shoppings .

Though shopping was done by their family member,ashwin and sivaangi took time out from their busy schedule and invited people and side by side thery were decorating their dream house slowly!

Yep! It was fixed that after their wedding which is gone happen really soon  they will shift to their newly build apartment.

As sivaangi entered the flat, fresh smell of paint hit her nose ,her eyes wandered in search of him.

And there he was in their room wearing a  black colour vest, showing off his biceps and that one black mole in his chest! paint tins were all around the floor ,he had a brush behind his ears ,one in between his teeth and one in his hand .

Sivaangi peaked a little more in and saw him blessing the wall with his handwriting!

HOPE • BELIEVE • MAGIC

Was written in his own handwriting.

Sivaangi stood behind him and slowly wrapped her hands around his arms and placed a soft kiss on his shoulders.

"Un handwriting unna maari romba Azhaga iruku ashwiney!" She told in a slow get soft voice ,which caused goosebumps all over his body.

Sivaangi was wearing cream colour t shirt and jeans ,she had her sling bag around her and her wavy hairs were pulled up into a ponytail.

Ashwin gently pulled her to the front  so that her back faced him and her eyes looked deeper into the writings.

He placed his chin on her shoulders and held her hands and placed a paint brush in her hands and together,they filled the word magic with the paint!