CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

AUTHOR 'S POV

___________________________________"Nee ipadiya pannitu irutha unna  thookitu poi oru bag la potu en kooda vachipan sivaangi!" Ashwin spoke in a serious tone through the call

"Nee ipadiya pannitu irutha unna  thookitu poi oru bag la potu en kooda vachipan sivaangi!" Ashwin spoke in a serious tone through the call.

"Illa ashwiney nee vagithu matum va ellam na pathukuran apro.."

Sivaangi paused for a moment and recalled his words

"ASHWINEY! YOU MEAN TO SAY YOUR GONE KIDNAP ME?"Sivaangi too asked in a serious.

Ashwin from the other side chulked and shaked his head looking at her atrocities.

"unna kidnap panni na enna ma panna poran?" Ashwin asked laughing

"Yov!poyaa Romance la R atleast varuthu unaku?" sivaangi told annoyed

"Sari sari!Unaku dosa than ma venum na vagithu varan! Nee poi shopping ah continue Pannu!" Ashwiney told and sivaangi nodded as if he can see her nod through the call

"Relpy Pannu ma " Ashwin asked

"Ha okay ashwiney! Bye" sivaangi told as she hung up the call.

For her  it's missing and craving!
Missing ashwin since he left to Coimbatore yesterday night just after that bomb story ! So that he can help his parents to come chennai for the engagement.

Cravings that he is being posting all her favourite food items and tempting her to the core.

Currently sivaangi was with her mom in a jewelry shop ! The bride to be finished her shopping in 10 to 20 minutes! But it was her mom binni who was going crazy seeing all thoese necklaces and earrings.

"Sivu!intha potu paaru" binni mam called and sivaangi like a good girl walked to her and tried all the jewelry her mom told to try.

Being a girl who always have choose simple outfits and accessories, sivaangi just knew that only her mom can help her in these stuffs .

__________________________________

On the other hand things were going crazy! The entire fandom was starring at the announcement poster of 'Kaadhalai solla mudiyatha?' 

They were still not out from the story and reshare that happened last night and so soon there was this announcement from a reputed production house saying Ashwin and sivaangi are pairing up for a Rom-com ! And the movie was titled as kaadhalai solla mudiyatha?

Their fans just knew that the stories or stunt they pulled last night had something to do with movie so they just brushed off thoese "namma kappal sail adichi " thoughts and concentrated on the movie for now🙂